What new courses have you got planned for 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 21258
  • Start date

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Courtesy of the efforts on here I'm going to add Hankley Common, Tandridge and The Addington. Also playing Belle Dunes, Albatross and Aigle at Le golf national in March before Gramacho, Vale Da Pinta, Silves and Vila Sol during a break in April.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
A very quiet year lined up and I have told @Captainron we are not booking anything else as my other half will go mental!.

Playing this year

Knole Park
Bognor Regis
Tandridge
Hankley Common
Coventry
The Addington
Burnam and Berrow
Kings Lynn
Purdis Heath
Felixstowe Ferry
Lymm
York strensall
York Fulford
Also going to try and get to Muirfield this year.

Also will be doing but played them before

Trump Aberdeen
Royal Aberdeen
Royal Troon
Sunningdale old and new
Fairhaven
Market Rasen
And possibly Saunton on the 36 hole open if I am on holiday that week.
I’m looking forward to it all plus the others we commit to at short notice :eek:

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A very quiet year lined up and I have told @Captainron we are not booking anything else as my other half will go mental!.

Playing this year

Knole Park
Bognor Regis
Tandridge
Hankley Common
Coventry
The Addington
Burnam and Berrow
Kings Lynn
Purdis Heath
Felixstowe Ferry
Lymm
York strensall
York Fulford

Trump Aberdeen
Royal Aberdeen
Royal Troon
Sunningdale old and new
Fairhaven
Market Rasen
Your missus must hate you 😂😂😂

Wolf

Visit site

Playing this year

Knole Park
Bognor Regis
Tandridge
Hankley Common
Coventry
The Addington
Burnam and Berrow
Kings Lynn
Purdis Heath
Felixstowe Ferry
Lymm
York strensall
York Fulford

Trump Aberdeen
Royal Aberdeen
Royal Troon
Sunningdale old and new
Fairhaven
Market Rasen
To say I'm a little jealous of that list LQ is an understatement.

Knowle Park as well absolutely lovely place where the deer roam free in and around you. Plus views of Knowle House is stunning. Good memories of playing Kent County league games there as a junior and memories of strolls around Knowle Park with Mrs Wolf more recently.

D

Deleted member 15344

Just the Addington so far

But possibly going to N Ireland to visit family and play some golf

And really need to get down to Bournemouth for the course down there

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have to sort out knowle Park in the Spring. Other than that just the forum ones planned (sunningdale New/Old, Addington and Hankley) that have played several times - not played Tandridge, so really looking forward to that. So only 2 courses above are new. Will also likely play some or all of Stoke Park, Parkstone, West Hill, Worplesdon, The Wisley and Hinhead in club matches.

Will have to plan at least 3 or 4 other new courses - ideas that are not too far include: the heathlands in Suffolk (Ipswich, Aldeburgh, Woodbridge Thorpness and Felixtowe Ferry), Princes, West Sussex, Rye, Isle of Purbeck, Royal Ashdown Forest, Little Aston,

Other potential mini trips could be Leeds or Nottingham or a few in Wales (Aberdovey, Royal St David's, Pyle & Kenfig, Ashburnham, Conwy, Nefin)

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Playing both courses at Le Golf National in March, before heading back to France and playing Le Touquet and St Omer in July.

Hoping to play Wentworth, or similar, in August.

On a lesser scale, playing Telford Q Hotels golf course in July too

Wolf

Visit site
Playing both courses at Le Golf National in March, before heading back to France and playing Le Touquet and St Omer in July.

Be most interested on your view of the Le Golf National courses as we are planning to play both hopefully end of may/early June

D

Deleted member 17920

Let us know what Le Golf National is like in March, I fancy it but it looks a summer course to me

D

Deleted member 17920

I’m worried it’s gonna be wet wet wet. But for 245 for 3 days golf and bandb thought it was worth a punt.
I do fancy it but after Turnberry in March the thought of another freezing meet really puts me off.
I think we may do a Algarve or Turkey meet one day

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I do fancy it but after Turnberry in March the thought of another freezing meet really puts me off.

I’ve got Portugal 6 weeks later to make up for it. The group going to France are a great crack, so I think we’d find a sadistic pleasure getting battered by the weather.

Funnily enough I thought Turnberry weather was decent considering time of year, RCP was the. It’s horrendous I’ve faced.

Wolf

Visit site

Count me in....

That's why we're looking at may/ June for our golfing jaunt to Paris and times in nicely with the Mrs being away on her hen do so I may as well go away instead of sitting indoors alone :giggle: