What is the next course you are playing?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was your trip booked/planned before the latest iteration to the rules? Think that gets you off the hook.

That only applies to booked holidays. The golf was arranged weeks ago, but only booked last week as most member's golf bookings are. I know the travel ban is not lawful, but to prevent the spread of this disease, we should all be doing our bit by observing the rules where possible rather than trying to find ways of getting round them.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
That only applies to booked holidays. The golf was arranged weeks ago, but only booked last week as most member's golf bookings are. I know the travel ban is not lawful, but to prevent the spread of this disease, we should all be doing our bit by observing the rules where possible rather than trying to find ways of getting round them.

Fair enough. Hope you get there soon.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We're playing at Hazlemere tomorrow. Played there once before, last summer, and really liked it. Not sure what the weather is doing but fingers crossed.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
got an invite to play muirfield tomorrow morning, as someone has dropped out, the other 3 are from the CB so no issues for them , not sure i'm allowed to travel down there TBH, will have to leave at 5am to get there anyway

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
got an invite to play muirfield tomorrow morning, as someone has dropped out, the other 3 are from the CB so no issues for them , not sure i'm allowed to travel down there TBH, will have to leave at 5am to get there anyway

Some people seem to think it's fine to travel to and from the Central Belt even though we are being told we shouldn't. My feelings are that we are being asked not to travel for a reason and we should be responsible and not look for excuses. The guidelines are that we shouldn't travel to and from The Central Belt unless you need to or have booked a holiday.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Some people seem to think it's fine to travel to and from the Central Belt even though we are being told we shouldn't. My feelings are that we are being asked not to travel for a reason and we should be responsible and not look for excuses. The guidelines are that we shouldn't travel to and from The Central Belt unless you need to or have booked a holiday.
i'd tend to agree Clive, its a little disappointing, easp as i will be in the car on my own and won't be going inside for Lunch after due to the drive back:(

D

Deleted member 23270

i'd tend to agree Clive, its a little disappointing, easp as i will be in the car on my own and won't be going inside for Lunch after due to the drive back:(
Do it! I'm sure the guys on the forum will send you a card when you're banged up inside ;)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Got a voucher for Hockley I need to use so may take a day off and rustle up a four ball from the club. It doesn't have to be used until March but given the current situation and the threat of a second wave, not sure I want to be waiting to see where we are too far into 2021

D

Deleted Member 1156

Got a voucher for Hockley I need to use so may take a day off and rustle up a four ball from the club. It doesn't have to be used until March but given the current situation and the threat of a second wave, not sure I want to be waiting to see where we are too far into 2021
Save it for when your place is wet, Hockley is one of the driest inland courses in the country.