What in your bag is non golf related.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just reading on the tennis elbow thread and Jim mentioned about how many bags have painkillers in them.
Is there owt else in your bag that you need that is not golf related. Like my toilet roll.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It depends what you call golf related. If it wasn't at all related to golf why would it be in the bag?

Water bottle, jumper, jacket, keys, wallet, shoes.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The ibuprofen are not the only meds in my bag. Diclofenac, migraine relief tabs, tramadol (just in case it's a really bad round), paracetamol , anti acids, throat lozengers, nasal spray and a large pack of tissues.

Oh the joys of getting old.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Bandaids and a few aspirin, water, nuts, some muesli bar or other, inset repellent, sun screen, elastic strap (for fixing the bag on rental trolleys when I am away). I think that's it. The rest is balls, tees etc. plus a few items of clothing.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’m pretty strict.

I’m not carrying round anything that’s not going to be used bar the obvious three of keys, wallet and mobile phone.

If it’s not Golf related it doesn’t go in the bag. What is golf related does change depending on the weather/day. Not going to carry suncream if it’s winter.

Everything else stays in the car or if I had one in the locker.

I’m big for emptying out my bag often and refilling it with only things I need for gold.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
It depends what you call golf related. If it wasn't at all related to golf why would it be in the bag?

Water bottle, jumper, jacket, keys, wallet, shoes.

The thing is some carry GTN sprays for angina, ( hope you let PP know). That aside, I stick in what I feel may be required one day, like my five iron 😁, but just wondering if anyone has owt that ave never considered before.

Oh ah, stuck the toilet roll in after someone I know with facial hair got caught short earlier this year.

jpxpro

Assistant Pro
Visit site
everything is golf related to an extent - tooth brush, pain killers, voltarol gel, nail brush gloves, hats, snoods and a pair of socks :)