What happens if you don’t get past the women’s tee?

Donscone

Hacker
Visit site
Hi all

I have heard this a couple times now "You know what happens if you don’t get it past the women’s tee". So what does happen other than the pure ribbing you would get from the people you are playing with?

:fore:

A

Alex1975

You play the rest of the hole with your old chap out.....

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tell everyone your getting your chip on out the way... And then thump it up the middle and polish it off with a sweet putt ..

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tell everyone that you were playing the hole backwards.... So you were hitting a wedge off the tee and hitting a 6 iron to lay up at 250 yards for the Big Lady off the deck.....:thup:

Idlenorth1

Head Pro
Visit site
Embarrassingly this happened last night in the medal, no more than 30 yards off the tee, cue my 2 playing partners laughing for a long time and reminding me on every tee afterwards.
Managed to make bogey so not too bad and finished 4 under for the round so the cut will make up for the mickey taking

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Hi all

I have heard this a couple times now "You know what happens if you don’t get it past the women’s tee". So what does happen other than the pure ribbing you would get from the people you are playing with?

:fore:

Nothing if your as quick as Rooter who runs forward and swipes at it again before we can muster, I think I would have seen it twice this season ;)

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Happened to my boy last weekend. He duffed it good and proper, it rolled up the ladies tee bank then back down again. I laughed, loudly. I then shanked my drive into the tree to the left of the ladies tee, the ball rebounded and ended up twenty yards behind where I initially hit. He laughed, even louder...

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Just call everyone's bluff and get yer tadger out*... normally shuts them up :mmm:

I always thought it a bit queer that everyone else wants to see your willy.... but hey ho... :p

*(Not advised near the clubhouse though) :mad:

Allanxyz

Head Pro
Visit site
Played with a mate the other day, he fluffed his drive into the rough short of the ladies tee and took another 3 shots to get past it! World of pain....