What golf stuff did Santa bring you

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
No equipment or clothing for me this year but we got a voucher for a two ball at Montrose which is grand because I haven't played it despite it being only 25 miles from my house.

Also got cash towards a round which will either take care of the full green fee somewhere or bring a pricey course within accceptable range.

Maybe the best golf related presents I've had in a while.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
A bag of tees, a dozen ProV1x, and a fantastic book called “True Links”.

Edit: a dozen Honma tws golf balls. A really good 3 piece ball for the price.

Last edited:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I guess the closest thing to golfing gear is a pair of Baw Bags from my Mrs. I had to explain the connection between what they are called and the brief (see what I did there) guide on the back of the box to checking for testicular cancer…?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just clothes so far. Ones I asked for to be fair. A Cutter & Buck fleece lined hoodie, and argyle zip sweater, plus a pair of black Sunderland trousers. There wasn't anything else I wanted for golf though, I'm mostly sorted at the moment.

Edit: got some white chocolate golf balls actually if that counts. ?

HeftyHacker

Visit site
A golf shoe bag and some new socks. Apparently the smell of my golf shoes in my car nearly made my MiL gag when she got in ?.

She was horrified when I told her I had three pairs, told me that's Christmas and my next birthday sorted as well.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A shotscope v3, can’t wait to use it! Some sketchers shoes, a top, a towel, a base layer and some small pencils out of a cracker!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Galvin Green Insula, Under Armour trousers, 3 Footjoy gloves and a pair of Sealskinz socks. They're still wrapped under the tree but I know they're there as I bought them myself!
How have they not been opened? You do know it was Christmas yesterday.

Buying them yourself means that you avoid the rubbish, best way ?

G1z1

Visit site
My wife is the lucky one this year. I surprised her with 3 overnights at lovely spa hotels. Wife does love a overnight at a nice spa but she’s not into golf at all so wasn't impressed when I told her I had booked 4 rounds of golf over the 3 nights :ROFLMAO: playing Alisa then both course at dalmahoy then mar hall. Looking forward to January.