What does everyone do, job wise?

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Chief Officer Dive Support Ship working in the Arabian Gulf off Qatar. 42 days on/42 days off. 12 hours a day 7 day week when at work. Commute is 3 1/2 hrs to LHR overnight 6 1/2 hr flt ,overnight in hotel then 15 hour boat ride, return is better as I dont have to overnight at LHR and of course travel is only every 6 weeks.

42 days off is excellent as I can do what I want with my time and do not even need to think about work.

That makes everyone elses job sound very ordinary!

Diving for what or to look at what,im interested!!

Sounds an interesting job. Somewhat envious of certain aspects, but not others, when I read the description again.

Vincent

Club Champion
Visit site
I'm a Manager with Royal Bank of Scotland in The City of London....I know..!! I know...!!!

I work next door to the Bank of England and so tomorrow will be looking out of the window watching thousands of people trying to burn my building down...Hey ho.. :(

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Operations Manager @ a Toxicology Laboratory. We carry out substance abuse testing in the workplace.

Work from home so a 10second commute from bed to office! :D

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm a Manager with Royal Bank of Scotland in The City of London....I know..!! I know...!!!

I work next door to the Bank of England and so tomorrow will be looking out of the window watching thousands of people trying to burn my building down...Hey ho.. :(

I think I saw on the news that they pretty much trashed your place didnt they ? Did you get up close and personal with any of them low-lifes ?

Vincent

Club Champion
Visit site
The good(!!?) thing was that they trashed the branch badged "RBS". We work in the building the other side of The Bank of England "badged" NatWest..!!!

Obviously the protesters didn't read the financial news about NatWest being owned by RBS otherwise our building may well have been trashed too.

In any event we needed a police cordon to get out of the building during the afternoon. The management were so concerned about this that they said the building would be closed the next day (even though the protest would be moving towards the G20 summit by then). It meant I could have an impromptu midweek round. Thank you protesters :rolleyes:

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
The good(!!?) thing was that they trashed the branch badged "RBS". We work in the building the other side of The Bank of England "badged" NatWest..!!!

Obviously the protesters didn't read the financial news about NatWest being owned by RBS otherwise our building may well have been trashed too.

In any event we needed a police cordon to get out of the building during the afternoon. The management were so concerned about this that they said the building would be closed the next day (even though the protest would be moving towards the G20 summit by then). It meant I could have an impromptu midweek round. Thank you protesters :rolleyes:

Now that was a piece of luck , hope you played well ;)

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am in Security Management for the UK's largest Designer Outlet.

Its not a bad job, I work 4 on 3 off so have planty of time for the golf.

Hopefully though its not for too much longer.