What do you remember most after reading threads on here for a few years?

trevor

Head Pro
Visit site
Don’t post that much but read the threads on here most days. What have you read over the past years that sticks in your mind? As a start 2 things I’ll always remember are if you’ve had a pee in the bushes on the way round not everyone will automatically shake your hand at the end (obviously doesn’t apply at the moment). Second one if there is a sex offender as a member at your club never let your daughter stray off the fairway, even if said offender isn’t playing that day. Any others?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Socks
Changing shoes in the car park
Where should the rake go?
Where should you stand when someone's teeing off?

All the major issues really. :LOL:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
A pokerchip thread got really heated. That was quite funny and early on in my time here. Unlike most threads it has never been repeated, perhaps for the best.

The sex offender thread was very interesting as it raised some good points. There was no easy answer on that one, a real thought provoker.

Another vote for last years, I think it was then, sock thread. That was a real doozer.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Not so much what I've read but seen some interesting insights into some of the personalities of people on here.

D

Deleted member 21258

The forum organised golf meet threads, I think are probably the most interesting to read.

I liked the Trump Aberdeen trip which was a great read. Also the H4H to West Hill. Also Kent trip and Turnberry trip which I went to.

Remember all for the weather and banter.;):LOL: