What bags do you all use?

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I would of done a poll but i dont know how, sorry.

I just got the callaway Warbird, and i think its an excellent all rounder, Good stand system, looks the bee's, Light, easy to use, plenty of pockets and a very convieniently placed drinks holder.

What is everyone else using and why?

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
I use a Cobra cart bag, It is a 14-way divider jobby with all sorts of pockets.

Not currently on general sale but will be in shops spring time apparently.

It is the best bag I have seen to be hnoest and is perfect for my needs.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
MWJ have you seen the bennington bag with the dividers around the outside of the bag to make ya clubs fan out. Not a particularly nice looking bag but i think it would be very handy.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
2000 Mizuno Tour bag in the usual blue/light blue and white colouring. It is bloody heavy and recently ive resorted to using a trolley as it was killing my shoulder and giving some chaffing!
I think Im going to invest in a lighter model this year.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have you seen the new Wilson Staff bags? They are so sexy.

I would get one but I have all Wilson Staff clubs and dont wanna go over the top looking professional.

I just have an old Carry bag, buying a new cart bag and trolley soon so will read this post with interest.

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
A 2006 Taylor-Made mid-weight stand bag in orangy-gold and black.(Always wanted something TM and always wanted a gold bag = result)

Sits on a cheap and nasty Masters 2 wheeler trolley hopefully to be replaced by a three wheel push-power R2D2 at some point.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Callaway pencil, when I don't want to take all the clubs on the range.

Ben Sayers stand bag - came with the package - quality is not great as pocket linings are becoming detached.

Want a trolley/cart bag that will stay where I put it and not keep twisting - recommendations please.

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Cheap and cheerful Bag made by a company called "Rival"- holds 14 clubs and has enough pockets to carry the other essentials for a round of golf.

Mr_Top_Shot

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Have a Jack Nicklaus cart bag to go with my clubs, has a really handy valuables pocket that is soft lined and has a waterproof zip, got it in AG couple of weeks ago in the sale reduced from £70 to £40.

daveyboy17

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I use a Titliest double strap carry / pencil bag fit all waterproofs in there and is light as a feather yes i am lazy dont like lugging a heavy bag around :)

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
ive got a taylormade monaco cart bag and absolutely love it, brilliant size, great amount of space and intelligent divider system. Brought it for £80 and it is worth every penny, looks are the best ive seen for any bag in my opinion. (even though it is just plane black and white). And the majority of it is made from neoprene making it 100% waterproof. I would highly reccomend it.

Dave3498

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I've got a large divided Hippo trolly bag with half a banana in the bottom. I like it because it's got more pockets than Fagin, and a nicely sized one in the front for my silver flask of Glenlivet.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
This is my thread... Soap box here we come.... Got a titleist stand bag. Leaks like a tea bag when it rains. Cover completely porous. What is the point. Linings worn to bits, non replaceable, marked all my shafts. Previously had Taylormade, Nike, MacGregor, etc. None any good. Best bag to date, Titleist tour 9" vinyl. Waterproof but single strap. Why can't they make a waterproof dual strapper, with replaceable linings? F**k knows.

Other point, why buy the lightest carry bag, approx 2.5 kg, and then fill it with crap. If you rule out a 3 Kg bag that is easier to carry or stand (pencil anyone?), wht take a lighter bag and take 14 balls?