What bags do you all use?

DCB

Visit site
Got a nice wee pencil bag for summer nights and the odd really good hot saturday during the summer when I don't need waterproofs etc. Rest of the year I use my trusty 5 yr old Mizuno WMSII stand bag. Lots of room and a very good stand mechanism. I give it a clean at the start of the year and then spray it with a nikwax waterproof spray. Keeps it waterproof in all but the usual summer monsoon weather!

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got a nice wee pencil bag for summer nights and the odd really good hot saturday during the summer when I don't need waterproofs etc. Rest of the year I use my trusty 5 yr old Mizuno WMSII stand bag. Lots of room and a very good stand mechanism. I give it a clean at the start of the year and then spray it with a nikwax waterproof spray. Keeps it waterproof in all but the usual summer monsoon weather!
I got that bag, its a pretty cool bag isnt it !

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I give it a clean at the start of the year and then spray it with a nikwax waterproof spray. Keeps it waterproof in all but the usual summer monsoon weather!

Now that's what I call a blinkin' good idea- why didn't I think of that?

Ive got some-o-that Niknak-paddy-whacks spray knocking around the place somewhere.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Callaway bag, on trolley a.t.m.

Thinking about a light weight carry bag (for 10-ish sticks), my pros got a few nice ones.

Sadly lost my lovely T/M bag in a bizarre incident.

I got the callaway bag in London and got accosted by someone I hadn't seen in years on the tube, he recognised me by the face, but felt 100% sure it was me because he remembered I like a bit of golf.

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Wilson double-strap stand bag with a half set for winter months, Powakaddy Deluxe cart bag on the trollet for the rest of the year.

Carry bag is fine and does the job (bit rubbish on the umbrella holder front though) and the cart bag is the mutt's nuts.

Marko77

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Like you Madandra I'm guilty as charged for changing golf bags. At the moment though I've a Powakaddy Deluxe bag for the trolly and a Callaway Terra Firma for carrying. Depends on the conditions / course as to which one I use.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I had an Ogio Grom when I used to carry my bag (bad shoulder means I use a trolley now). Great bag I and love the number of designs that you can buy. Mine was a stunning urban camouflage (looked similar to the bag Cobra have released this year)

T

thecraw

I have a Ping Hoofer 2 bag that is now over 7 years old and is till in immaculate condition. I used it solid for 5 years as well. Bag is bombproof and I still use it.

I also now have a PGA Tour trolly bag which cost me £35. Great bag for the money.

Finally last year I bought a wee Srixon pencil bag with two's money I had accumulated. Its ideal for the range and 5 or 6 holes after work. Also using it at this time of year and using a half set. Waterproofs are never bloomin off!!!!

Gasp

Head Pro
Visit site
At this Celeb golf day I won this HUGE Wilson tour bag for the longest drive. When I took it home my wife took one look at it and said: " Well at least if I kick you out for playing too much golf, you'll have somewhere to live"...

It sits in the shed, while I use my ogio stand bag.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Come on tell us what incident.....

Took some juniors off to a top/posh course. One of them got over-enthusiastic in the bar (he was 18 and 6 days, after all!) and barfed on it!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Madandra

Welcome to my world. In the spare room I currently have a Callaway Euro stand bag that is in use at the moment. Gathering dust is a Wilson stand bag with a Leiviator double strap in black.

I also have an 8.5 inch WIlson Fat Shaft trolley bag that actually isn't too heavy and which I use to carry round. Might use it again if I have to play in the rain.

Finally I have a Callaway Big Bertha 9 inch trolley bag in blue/black. God knows what made me buy that I've only used it maybe a dozen times.

However I've seen the Taylor Made Phantom bag which has got me salivating and I'm interested in the latest Callaway Warbird stand bag. The latest Ping bags also look pretty cool.

Decisions decisions. New bag or maybe a pair of ne Footjoys. Where's my credit card???