What are you drinking tonight?

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Went for lunch.. both decided to have a large glass of a Merlot. Waitress said, for a couple of quids more we could get the bottle of Shiraz instead + the Shiraz was better. If we can’t finish the bottle, we could take it home. Turned out she was right - though we finished the bottle

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Much like the lambic kriek that I am a big fan of after spending several months working in Brussels.
Lambic is such an amazing and broad style of beers. I have amassed quite the collection of Cantillon, 3Fonteinen, Tilquin, de Cam, Tommie Sjef and others over lockdown.

There are some amazing British breweries doing similar wild styles these days; Burning Sky, Holy Goat, Mills, Donzoko.

It’s a very good time to be into beer!

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lambic is such an amazing and broad style of beers. I have amassed quite the collection of Cantillon, 3Fonteinen, Tilquin, de Cam, Tommie Sjef and others over lockdown.

There are some amazing British breweries doing similar wild styles these days; Burning Sky, Holy Goat, Mills, Donzoko.

It’s a very good time to be into beer!

Sadly due to a liver problem, I am off the drink for now.
I have a little collection of various Krieks to dive in to when I am allowed though.

Also got a few of Lindeman’s Cassis which should be nice and sour.

RichA

Visit site
Just poured an imperial stout that’s been aged in rum barrels for twelve months with Tahitian vanilla pods.
Had to Google that. Is it the Field House Brewing one? If so, where did you source it? Sounds good but I can't find anywhere online that sells it in the UK.

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
A glass of wine with dinner,
and pour of Sambuca into my after dinner coffee will probably it.

My tummy isn't what it used to be.
Not the loss of forty pounds making it a bit smaller,
but rather it just doesn't stay as calm under the assault of brew or spirits as it used to.