What a run

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Flying my own flag, I know, but had to share

1st Monday 2nd team place in major clubs Texas Scramble ( as I was the organiser I had hoped we would come second and not first because I knew what the prizes were)
1st Thursday 1st team place in a mixed seniors, ladies and juniors Texas Scramble
2nd Monday 2nd place in Seniors Stableford
3rd Monday (yesterday) 2nd team place in Seniors Open Bowmaker including my personal best of the year of 5 over gross

Just one poorish round in the middle gross 81 in the Saturday Club Medal

D

Deleted member 21258

Great stuff you must be buzzing.

Different teams for each event or the same one doing really well ?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
1st Monday (4 Man) and 3rd Monday (3 man) 3 players the same.

The guy who came first in the seniors s/ford was one of the team and the other one won the previous Seniors Stableford. We are all just in good form around the same time.

and before anybody comments we all play around 25 individual comps a year so handicaps are very true to our abilities.

D

Deleted member 21258

and before anybody comments we all play around 25 individual comps a year so handicaps are very true to our abilities.

Sorry I certainly didn't mean it that way.

Great results, hopefully many more to come. (if only I could post different smilies :)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Decent shooting. I made a good 39 points in the roll up on Saturday and felt I played better in the medal on Sunday than the score indicates. I can't seem to find a bit of form and for it to last more than a round or so after which explains why the handicap is going the wrong way