What’s been your best ever putting round?

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I took 37 putts in an 81 yesterday including 4 3 putts and I felt as if I putted quite well.

This was a combination of hitting a fair few greens. The greens being in terrible condition at present due to slow growth, tining and recovering from disease, and flags being in.

I have no idea what my best ever putting day looked like.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’m just happy if I can card a 3putt free round ⛳️ #3PuttLegend
I honestly don't think I've ever done that. Problem is the better I get, the more greens I hit, but they'll be right on the edge of them with 30 odd feet to the flag on a side-slope.

I took 37 putts in an 81 yesterday including 4 3 putts and I felt as if I putted quite well..
This sounds like me. I used to think I was an alright putter until I joined my new place, every green is on the side of a hill. I've been shooting mid/low 80s with 35-39 putts - that's nearly half the flipping shots.

Boomy

Visit site
I honestly don't think I've ever done that. Problem is the better I get, the more greens I hit, but they'll be right on the edge of them with 30 odd feet to the flag on a side-slope.

This sounds like me. I used to think I was an alright putter until I joined my new place, every green is on the side of a hill. I've been shooting mid/low 80s with 35-39 putts - that's nearly half the flipping shots.

It’s an extreme rarity ? hence why I had this putter cover made ?

3D33144D-0040-4D03-A97C-C9CE6971D74C.jpeg