Wgc matchplay

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can't see how Tiger can can physically manage this all weekend, if he has to play 36 tomorrow he'll be on his knees.

Looks pretty fresh to me. Unleashed a drive down 16 and played a superb shot into 17. Got better as we’ve got along today. Fair play to Lucas though, he’s putting on a serious performance here!

D

Deleted member 1147

Can't see how Tiger can can physically manage this all weekend, if he has to play 36 tomorrow he'll be on his knees.
He can rest now
🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰

Gopher

Club Champion
Banned
Visit site
^Yeah, he’s crap isn’t he!^
^hasnt contended all year, deservedly!^

I'll help you with reading as you obviously have some difficulty.

I didn't say he was crap and I didn't say he hasn't contended this year.

Apart from that, your post was almost useful :poop:.

D

Deleted member 1147

I'll help you with reading as you obviously have some difficulty.

I didn't say he was crap and I didn't say he hasn't contended this year.

Apart from that, your post was almost useful :poop:.
I’m an excellent reader, thanks 👍

I’m just struggling to see the point in a post which suggests that, perhaps the hottest player in world golf for the past few months, is going to struggle to contend, on the basis of one poor round.

Wolf

Visit site
Molinari didn't deserve to win his match even though the whole thing was a drab affair. Still a chance Lucas can win the last and take it to sudden death. If he doesn't I certainly won't be watching the final

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I normally don't mind who I watch but the final doesn't feel particularly awe-inspiring. I'll give it a few holes and if no good I might give in and let the wife watch George Clarke's Amazing Building Sites or some other renovation rubbish.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I normally don't mind who I watch but the final doesn't feel particularly awe-inspiring. I'll give it a few holes and if no good I might give in and let the wife watch George Clarke's Amazing Building Sites or some other renovation rubbish.
I agree. Neither finalists are players that really excite. Might watch the rest of the grand prix

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
And here's your second potential problem with Matchplay.....the final nobody really wants.
Add that to the big names exiting early and it's easy to see the non-appeal of Matchplay to the TV executives
And that's why we don't get much Matchplay on TV.