Wgc matchplay

D

Deleted member 15344

That was your typical Matchplay - a good number of momentum swings and putts sunk enjoyed it except the Masters Hype at the end. The wind certainly came into it towards the end

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Rory, Rory, Rory, what the hell was that all about.
A 395yd drive, wedge in hand and he walks off with a seven ..................................... I could have done that!

To be fair mate, I think I've seen you do it 😂

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Good win for Tiger and hard to pick the winner from the quarter finalists. I'd like to see Bjerregaard beat Tiger as I think he's a great emerging European talent but Woods has his game face well and truly on and looking in good nick. Oosthuizen on fire too

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Molinari still looking like the best player this week. Made it look easy so far. He’s still the favourite for me as much as I’d like to see Tiger do it!

Gopher

Club Champion
Banned
Visit site
The hole that lost Rory the match... 16th?

395 yd drive with a wedge to the green on a par 5... misses the approach, nearly into a bunker, puts the next one OOB and finishes with a 7 while Tiger, although hooking a drive and on the green for 3 gets a par and easy win.

Sorry Rory but that's not good enough, it's either a bad miss or poor advice from the caddy not to plop it in the middle of the green, 2 putt and walk away with a win.

As long as you do that, and it's not the first time, you will not contend in as many tournaments as you should.

D

Deleted member 1147

The hole that lost Rory the match... 16th?

395 yd drive with a wedge to the green on a par 5... misses the approach, nearly into a bunker, puts the next one OOB and finishes with a 7 while Tiger, although hooking a drive and on the green for 3 gets a par and easy win.

Sorry Rory but that's not good enough, it's either a bad miss or poor advice from the caddy not to plop it in the middle of the green, 2 putt and walk away with a win.

As long as you do that, and it's not the first time, you will not contend in as many tournaments as you should.
^Yeah, he’s crap isn’t he!^
^hasnt contended all year, deservedly!^

User20204

Visit site
Can't see how Tiger can can physically manage this all weekend, if he has to play 36 tomorrow he'll be on his knees.