weekly weigh in 19/3/2012

wull

Tour Rookie
Visit site
finally a decent week.....

start weight 13st 7lbs

last week 13st 0lbs

this week 12st 12lbs

might still make my target of 12st 7lbs by the end of this month but if not i'm sure i'll get there soon enough.good thing is the trousers i bought that were brand new off a friend late last year now fit......i would of breezed them in the middle of last season but not the tail end.

StrangelyBrown

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can't remember the last time I recorded my weight but I think I was 14st 12lbs...

Anyways, after a fortnight of eating like a student I'm somehow only 15st 1lb. I'm back into it this week so hope to get back into the 14's again :)

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yet another slow week for me but at least its down this time.

Started 19st 13lbs
last Week 18st 4 lbs
This Week 18st 2 lbs
-2 lbs last week.

I have to really go away and think whats made the weight slow down.

johnboywalton

Head Pro
Visit site
Start weight - 17st 11lbs

Last week 16st 6 lbs
This week 16st 6lbs

Away on business for 2 nights last week, so in all, pleased I have not put any on!

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Had a heavey weekend full of fatty stuffs so no change. I seem to have levelled out!

Not giving up though and am back on it today.

Still aboutt 11 pounds lost so far.

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
13-3 for me, still 7 lb off in total so ok, but stagnated last couple weeks and with mothers day yesterday was a heavy weekend, treated the family to Indian food and ate so much I could hardly move :( was great tasting though ....

Perry

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Never posted on this subject before but may as well give it a bash and see if I can shame myself into losing a few pounds!

Currently 14st 12lbs.

Going on a family holiday in 5 weeks, need to lose as much weight as I can so I don't get harpooned on the beach :eek:

If I can get to 14st 2/3/4 I would be happy!

Here goes!!!!!

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Without wanting to sound patronising because that's not how it's meant at all, I'm really impressed with all of you that are taking part in this.

I'm lucky in that it's not something I have to worry about, but if I had to and it meant going to the gym and/or changing what I eat I don't think I could do it, I really don't.

Hats off to the lot of you.

:clap:

fat-tiger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
bad week for me but expected that as been off all week and it was cheltenham festival,so a fair bit of carling chrome passed my lips as well as a fair few take aways

started 19st 10
last week 17st 13lb
this week 18st 4lb

back on the bike this week hope to get back into the 17s ,target 17st by april 27th as thats when i go up to dornoch for a week

Macster

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not been involved with the programme as such, but happy to put in a report...........

01 Dec 2011 - 15st 10lb.

As of today - 14st 9lb

:)
Target - 14st 7lb then see .