weekly weigh in 5/3/2012

wull

Tour Rookie
Visit site
start weight 13st 7lbs
last week 13st 1lb
today 13st 0lb

so after going up 1lb i managed to lose a lb which i'm not happy about,tbh for once i don't understand it.according to my running app this last week i have ran

19.5 miles and burnt 2931 calories and then there is the 2 or 3 walks i went for that were roughly 150 calories each time......i was expecting to lose at least 2 or 3lbs.

ah well....just need to keep trying.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Starting weight 17st 1lb - 22/1/12
Current weight 16st 5lbs

Signed up and doing the Weight Watcher's programme. Probably eating better and more than previously, just cut out a lot of the rubbish.

grumpyjock

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Ok Lets get right into this.
At 5ft 4in or 162cm in metric I weigh in at 13st 8lb or 86Kg in metric.
Am I overweight, do I care?
I am at the age where it dont matter as long as I can walk the course and play 18 holes or 36 in a day by buggie.
Over the past year my wieght has yo-yoed from 84Kg upto 89Kg and I have not changed my eating paterns.
Yes I would like to get down in weight to my teenage fighting weight, but I know its not likley.
I hve stopped drinking in excess and given up smoking the bike and the running have had to take a back seat for the past 4 years and the consumption of food has remained the same.
The only thing that is bad is I have a very sweet tooth and that is my downfall.
To everyone trying to loose wieght my heartfelt congratulations if you do manage to get to whatever weight you aspire to.
Its the fitness that is the key and the fitter and the more flexible the better the golf will be.
Sorry for the rant keep up the good work.

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been a much better week for me, even had a cheeky take-away sat night.

18st 8lbs last week
18st 4lbs this week

-4lbs total. Very happy and hopefully should be hitting 17st by the end of this week

fat-tiger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
started the week at 19st 2lb
last night 18st 6lb

total loss 10lb excellent, biking nearly everday at a good pace saturday did 18miles and its starting to pay off, target for monday is 18st