weekly weigh in 27/2/2012

wull

Tour Rookie
Visit site
i'm pretty confident my bathroom scales are throwing me dodgy readouts:rolleyes::rolleyes:

it keeps telling me it has a low battery before i proceed to weigh myself but....

start weight 13st 7lbs

weight 2 wks ago 13st

weight this morning 13st 1lb

the reason i don't believe it is last week was the best week i've had with my training,it was the most i've ran in a week since being back in training and i've also started doing my sit ups and press ups over the last 2 wks aswell as walking to feed the horse in the morning which i did on monday tuesday and wednesday.

i also cut out the usual crap except for one night and most nights after dinner i haven't been touching anything.i wonder if it could be some muscle mass that i've put on due to the press ups and sit ups as i feel so much stronger than before,its like its spiked as i hadn't done any exercises like that for over 2 yrs.

not looking for excuses but damn i thought i'd be under 13st now:( still on track though,i've got 8lbs to lose in 1 mnth to get to my target of 12st 7lbs....its very doable.

gripitripit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
16st 7lbs this week. My first weigh in for 3 weeks. gain of 2lbs in that time. Not bad considering I was in Ireland for a week and had lots of Guinness and crap food this weekend.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
i'm pretty confident my bathroom scales are throwing me dodgy readouts:rolleyes::rolleyes:

it keeps telling me it has a low battery before i proceed to weigh myself but....

start weight 13st 7lbs

weight 2 wks ago 13st

weight this morning 13st 1lb

the reason i don't believe it is last week was the best week i've had with my training,it was the most i've ran in a week since being back in training and i've also started doing my sit ups and press ups over the last 2 wks aswell as walking to feed the horse in the morning which i did on monday tuesday and wednesday.

i also cut out the usual crap except for one night and most nights after dinner i haven't been touching anything.i wonder if it could be some muscle mass that i've put on due to the press ups and sit ups as i feel so much stronger than before,its like its spiked as i hadn't done any exercises like that for over 2 yrs.

not looking for excuses but damn i thought i'd be under 13st now:( still on track though,i've got 8lbs to lose in 1 mnth to get to my target of 12st 7lbs....its very doable.

Wull - there is a theory that after hard exercise and in particular resistance training the body holds more fluid in the muscles to help them repair. Could be that causing a temporary blip on the scales so go more by how you feel than the number on them.

johnboywalton

Head Pro
Visit site
Last week 16st - 10lbs
This week 16st - 9lbs

1lb loss, will take that all day long as not been the best of weeks!!!

going to try and get my head down this week!

wull

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Wull - there is a theory that after hard exercise and in particular resistance training the body holds more fluid in the muscles to help them repair. Could be that causing a temporary blip on the scales so go more by how you feel than the number on them.

i agree,i feel great and because of this i think how i look will be a good indication aswell.obviously i can't and don't have a fat percentage caliper but visually in the mirrow i feel i'm looking better,a bit more like how i use to look back when i was 12st.

i'll keep doing what i'm doing and hopefully continue to feel better and do better.

fat-tiger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
got weight on saturday down 18.9lb ,good loss of 5lb,then went out sat night on a pre arraged night out ,few pints a kebab and the rest is history,all back on but hopefully should come off easier, biking nearly everyday now from anywer 7miles upto 12 miles

beer is bad for your figure

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
I thought I was in for a good week after weighing myself on sat morning. I was 3lbs down on last week.
Come weigh day and I've not lost a thing. Still 18st 8lbs.
Trying to have a good week. Slowly started eating bread again, but I'll cut that out again and stop ths little bits of snacks that have worked there way back into the diet again.

fat-tiger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I thought I was in for a good week after weighing myself on sat morning. I was 3lbs down on last week.
Come weigh day and I've not lost a thing. Still 18st 8lbs.
Trying to have a good week. Slowly started eating bread again, but I'll cut that out again and stop ths little bits of snacks that have worked there way back into the diet again.

ive done really well on cutting bread,carnt remember last time i bought a warburtons loaf, do have the odd french stick, my big downfall is sweets harbio etc,if i open a pack carnt leave em alone,im eating that much fruit that when i see a tree i try swinging off it

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have been tracking my weight, not on purpose, jus cos there is one next to the photocopier at work.

I vary up and down by half a stone from 11 and a half to 12.

I'm 5'10 am "athleticly" built