Waterproof bag recommendations

Pull

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’m after a new waterproof cart bag, it will be going onto an old style motocaddy s1 so any feedback on fitting to that trolley would be good.

I've mainly looked at Titleist Stadry and the big max aqua sport 2. Ideally needs to have plenty of storage space too.

any recommendations?

Thanks.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have the Big Max Aqua Tour 3 Cart bag, got it due to cracking deal at the time from AG. It sits on my very old motocaddy electric trolley (the very basic one), I haven't had any issues with access to the pockets. Loads of room, used the other day in a massive downpour and kit was dry.
Don't know if I would pay fill whack for one as I am a tight fisted git but the deal at the time swayed it for me. ????

Pull

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have the Big Max Aqua Tour 3 Cart bag, got it due to cracking deal at the time from AG. It sits on my very old motocaddy electric trolley (the very basic one), I haven't had any issues with access to the pockets. Loads of room, used the other day in a massive downpour and kit was dry.
Don't know if I would pay fill whack for one as I am a tight fisted git but the deal at the time swayed it for me. ????
Thanks - how’s the size of it, are you able to comment whether it’d fit in a locker?

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Don't have a golf club locker but think it would be a squeeze mate. It fits into a locker in my garage but it is a very tight fit.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Have a look at the Sta-Dry waterproof bags on Amazon. £99.99. I bought one a year ago and it does the job. They look very similar to the Titelist Stadry bags and may be an unbranded version, but for less than half the price.

Visit site
I got the 'OGIO Alpha Aquatech 514 Hybrid Cart Bag' a few months back - £160 ish from Amazon

A bit pricey but after my gear got soaked beyond belief inn Scotland last year thought it was worth it..
Looks great and useful for me with my trolley - but as it's never rained here in Italy when I've played since I got it I can't comment how good it is

Fore Right!

Visit site
been very happy with my Titleist Sta Dry cart bag .... would like the new model but as the my current one is in full working order will resist

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Another for the Titleist Sta-Dry cart bag. I've had mine for over three years now and been through some horrendous weather. Plenty of pockets to shove things into, although no cool pocket if you really need one of them. Living in Scotland I carry pretty much everything as the weather can vary dramatically over a round.
It fits into my club locker no problem.

Pull

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Don't have a golf club locker but think it would be a squeeze mate. It fits into a locker in my garage but it is a very tight fit.

Thanks - i don't suppose you could measure the width from side pocket to side pocket with your normal kit in could you please? I've currently got a sun mountain c130 to compare against which i know fits in my locker.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
I’m after a new waterproof cart bag, it will be going onto an old style motocaddy s1 so any feedback on fitting to that trolley would be good.
Given the trolley it's going on, you might be tempted by the Motocaddy Dry Series.
Don't, it's rubbish - the zips fail.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Do you want a waterproof bag to keep your clubs dry?
If you do, consider a pair of weathersoft gloves.
If it is hosing down the water will still get to your grips. With these gloves, no issues gripping your clubs.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My dri light arrived

CompAred to my ogio bag (that is waterproof) don't look any different in material or design so will do for sure

£126 in sale thanking you

20200803_174620_copy_1024x1365.jpg