Wanted: H4H 2017 Prizes, Donations, Fourball Vouchers etc....

Fish

Banned
Visit site
OK, it's that time already when we I need to ask you lovely people to help us obtain as many items as possible which we can use for a variety of prizes or auction items for when we all gather at Hankley Common in September for our Help for Heroes Charity Day.

As I have mentioned in the main thread, please don't contact any manufacturers or brands direct as I do that myself personally and we don't want to pepper them with requests. However, please do ask your Pro for anything, your club for a fourball voucher or simply donate something yourself that you may have won or just want to give to as a donation.

If you do ask your club for a voucher please get them to date it from the 13th September 2017 and if they can, validate it for 12 months as this receives a higher value as it can be used to play during the summer months.

When you receive the voucher please let me know what restrictions there are, if any, such as 5-day, time slots, telephone for booking etc.

Anything you obtain from any source I will acknowledge on all social media platforms.

Right, over to you, I don't care if it's a sleeve of balls, a cap or a dirty weekend in Dubai with Rachel Riley, hand them over please.

If I see any of you before the H4H day I will collect them off you, if not, I will be sending out reminders to you all to bring them along on the day if attending, if not attending you'll have to post/get them to me.

Thank you.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Signed Sam Torrance Ryder Cup cap any use Robin?

20170313_193255_zpsd9lpr2hs.jpg

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Ok people of the good forum, can we start putting our hands on items that we can use for raffle prizes, auctions, on course prizes (nearest the pins/longest drives) and anything else we can think of to give you all something back whilst relieving you all of some of your hard earned cash on the day.

Please read my OP regarding fourball vouchers, and people, it really can be anything irrelevant of how small because every single item helps.

Please can you make your pledges on here so I can start to compile a list that will feature nearer the day and hopefully with quite a few meets coming up over the next few months I can start to collect items off you personally or you may be able to get them to me via other people attending the meets.

Last year the 3-ball hosting was also very popular, again please pledge your support here if you can host a player or players at your home course on a date to be arranged beteeen yourself and the winning bidder and again nearer the day a seperate thread will be formed for everyone to bid on each 1, 2 or 3-ball hosting event along with all its details of the host and Course.

So, over to you, we had a great diverse selection of items donated by your good selves last year which weren't and dont have to be all golf related, if they can raise funds in a way Richard and I think is best for them to get the best from them, we want them.

So please support us in our quest to hit our target for this years Help for Heroes Charity and pledge here anything you can.

Thank you
Robin

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Ok people of the good forum, can we start putting our hands on items that we can use for raffle prizes, auctions, on course prizes (nearest the pins/longest drives) and anything else we can think of to give you all something back whilst relieving you all of some of your hard earned cash on the day.

Please read my OP regarding fourball vouchers, and people, it really can be anything irrelevant of how small because every single item helps.

Please can you make your pledges on here so I can start to compile a list that will feature nearer the day and hopefully with quite a few meets coming up over the next few months I can start to collect items off you personally or you may be able to get them to me via other people attending the meets.

Last year the 3-ball hosting was also very popular, again please pledge your support here if you can host a player or players at your home course on a date to be arranged beteeen yourself and the winning bidder and again nearer the day a seperate thread will be formed for everyone to bid on each 1, 2 or 3-ball hosting event along with all its details of the host and Course.

So, over to you, we had a great diverse selection of items donated by your good selves last year which weren't and dont have to be all golf related, if they can raise funds in a way Richard and I think is best for them to get the best from them, we want them.

So please support us in our quest to hit our target for this years Help for Heroes Charity and pledge here anything you can.

Thank you
Robin

My offer above still stands Robin :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
With now over 100 emails sent out to manufacturers, retailers and anyone else I could think of to obtain anything of any value for our raffles, auctions and general prizes on the day, I shall now start to list what I am being promised and by whom.

I will split the list into subheadings as eventually some of the donations will have a thread/topic all of their own in the future weeks with specific information, so I will cut & paste the lists as and when I think it's relevant not every time I get an additional item donated, so please bare with me.

However, I still want you all to pledge anything you can on this thread so I have it all in 1 place currently, especially the hosting of the 3-balls which was very popular last year and of course fourball vouchers from your own clubs (please note my comments in the OP).

I'm expecting it to be even tougher again this year to obtain items, not only due to the current climate but because of exchange rates also.

So, for those companies that continue to support us or are new to supporting us, all I can ask is that you all acknowledge them whenever possible please because without their support, our campaign and day would become very difficult to maintain.

Thank you.

Fourball Vouchers

Coventry Golf Club (obtained by Fish)

3-Ball Hosting

Coventry Golf Club (host Fish)

Prize Donations

Signed Sam Torrance Ryder Cup cap (donated by One Planer)

Stewart R1-S Push Trolley (donated by Mark Stewart)

HTX Compressor Waterproof Cart Bag in Black (donated by Chris at Benross)
Benross Cart Bag.jpg

Set of the new TRIBE MDR Wedges: 50, 54 & 58 deg. (donated by Chris Benross)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
UPDATE:

Fourball Vouchers

3-Ball Hosting

Prize Donations

1/ Signed Sam Torrance Ryder Cup cap (donated by One Planer)

2/ Stewart R1-S Push Trolley (donated by Mark Stewart)

3/ HTX Compressor Waterproof Cart Bag in Black (donated by Chris at Benross)
View attachment 22937

4/ Set of the new TRIBE MDR Wedges: 50, 54 & 58 deg. (donated by Chris Benross)

5/ Short sleeved waterproof Jacket (donated by Galvin Green)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Can I please ask you now to approach your clubs and ask them politely for a donation of a fourball voucher, ideally starting from 13th September and valid for 12 months.

Please see my current list of donations above and my opening post for any guidance, but I really need to know what I have available to ourselves in readiness for our annual H4H's day which will be upon us very quickly.

Your support is needed guy's & gals so please let me know of anything that you can donate either through your club or personally yourselves, I'm not too fussy :smirk:

I can obviously collect anything you have from those attending Camberley Heath next week, Sunningdale or any other meets before Hankley Common or you can PM me as I'm on the road a lot and could possibly collect anything whilst on my travels.

Your help and generosity is appreciated.

Thank you.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
UPDATE:

Fourball Vouchers

3-Ball Hosting

Burhill Golf Club (host irip)

Prize Donations

View attachment 22937

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
UPDATE:

Fourball Vouchers

3-Ball Hosting

Prize Donations

View attachment 22937

I will do a 3 ball hosting at Blackmoor Robin.:thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
UPDATE:

Fourball Vouchers

3-Ball Hosting

Blackmoor Golf Club (Richart)

Prize Donations

View attachment 22937

Fish

Banned
Visit site
UPDATE:

Fourball Vouchers

3-Ball Hosting

Blackmoor Golf Club (host Richart)
Wallasey Golf Club (host Val)

Prize Donations

View attachment 22937

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got a 4 ball voucher again for Sundridge Park Golf Club.

It is valid until 1st October 2018, is for play Monday to Friday only excluding banks holidays, must be established golfers, and they must pre-book with the office (by phone) to check availability. The voucher must be produced.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
UPDATE:

Fourball Vouchers

Sundridge Park Golf Club (obtained by Leftie)

3-Ball Hosting

East Devon Golf Club (host Twire)

Prize Donations

View attachment 22937

Fish

Banned
Visit site
UPDATE:

Fourball Vouchers

Sundridge Park Golf Club (obtained by Leftie)
East Renfrewshire Golf Club (obtained by Robster59)
Tadmarton Heath Golf Club (obtained by Fish)

3-Ball Hosting

East Devon Golf Club (host Twire)

Prize Donations

View attachment 22937

D

Deleted member 21258

Yesterday went to the open and bought an 18th flag for H4H, which Adam & Joanne got signed by Kaymer, Hatton, Andy Sullivan, Ben An and another golfer(who we don't know his name:eek::rofl:), assuming this is the kind of thing that interests H4H fundraising? Any good Richart/Fish ? (can bring it on the day or sunningdale and hand over. Also as per email, if you want the adams tight lies Ti 3 & 5 woods, let me know)

It is a great cause.

cheers

Darren

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Yesterday went to the open and bought an 18th flag for H4H, which Adam & Joanne got signed by Kaymer, Hatton, Andy Sullivan, Ben An and another golfer(who we don't know his name:eek::rofl:), assuming this is the kind of thing that interests H4H fundraising? Any good Richart/Fish ? (can bring it on the day or sunningdale and hand over. Also as per email, if you want the adams tight lies Ti 3 & 5 woods, let me know)

It is a great cause.

cheers

Darren

Thank you Darren, that's brilliant, I'll collect everything at Sunningdale please.

I've got problems with my email currently so just logging in here & looking at new posts.