Viktor Hovland

• Thread starter Deleted member 21445
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21445

Putting it out there early for Viktor Hovland for the Ryder Cup Team ?

With him playing extensively on the PGA Tour im not sure he will get the points to qualify automatically ?

I think if he keeps his form he should be a captains Pick.

1. He is a fantastic Player
2. Its a home fixture for the USA and he has been brought up playing American courses through the university golf system.

Thoughts ?

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
I have a signed glove from Hovland when a ball trickled on to my ankle at the 15th at Wentworth. Barely felt it. Marshal asked for my name and, before I knew it, big Vic was signing a medium large.

Harrington was playing with him that day - he'd be an amazing addition to the team, fourball dream

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I have a signed glove from Hovland when a ball trickled on to my ankle at the 15th at Wentworth. Barely felt it. Marshal asked for my name and, before I knew it, big Vic was signing a medium large.

Harrington was playing with him that day - he'd be an amazing addition to the team, fourball dream
You must have a cushy number to get perks like that;)

Whydowedoit

Hacker
Visit site
He did a really good job of holding things together at Torrey Pines when it could easily have gone very wrong. Probably needs to work on his swing, too much of an in to out loop still, but hes ticking all the boxes as a tough scrapper! I'm liking what he brings.

apj0524

Head Pro
Visit site
In my view also needs to perform a little better under pressure, a few self inflected errors yesterday meant there was pressure on Reed