valspar 2018

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I know the Tigger thread was maybe covering this, and might continue if he runs away with it, but have stuck this thread on in case anyone fancies chatting about the final round at valspar.

To jump away from the golf for a mo' is anyone else finding the PXG ad annoying?

D

Deleted member 1740

I know the Tigger thread was maybe covering this, and might continue if he runs away with it, but have stuck this thread on in case anyone fancies chatting about the final round at valspar.

To jump away from the golf for a mo' is anyone else finding the PXG ad annoying?

Me too :thup:

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site

Much prefer this ad to the continuous betting shop ones, they are a pain in the brown star.

BubbaP

Visit site
Leaderboard hotting up.
Tiger at the moment not looking as relaxed as he has last couple of days.
US media approaching Tiger stat hysteria already though (not his fault).
Jim showing what score can be made.

D

Deleted member 15344

It is a horrific annoying ad - it’s almost arrogant as if the clubs are something special as opposed to just being overpriced by a long way

D

Deleted member 1740

It’s great seeing Tiger striping clubs again.

BubbaP

Visit site
To my amateur eye I much prefer this latest incarnation of Tiger's swing, previously I didn't like the dip-lunge he seemed to do.

Also notice the English current leaders both sporting shades. Recall Rose wears for anti allergy.

BubbaP

Visit site
Commentator 1 says something like "this is getable" (I don't even know how to spell it)
Casey says "oh shoot " after his not brill shot
Commentator 2 apologises for what we might of heard.

I know which was an offence to my ears and it wasn't Casey.