US Masters 2024

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can someone remind me what sort of times the rounds are (start and end) in UK time? Unfortunately I'm in Scotland with wife's family on Thursday and Friday, and back Saturday but going to a gig in the evening, so not sure how much I'll be able to watch. ☹️ Thankfully I'm free to watch Sunday night at least.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Can someone remind me what sort of times the rounds are (start and end) in UK time? Unfortunately I'm in Scotland with wife's family on Thursday and Friday, and back Saturday but going to a gig in the evening, so not sure how much I'll be able to watch. ☹️ Thankfully I'm free to watch Sunday night at least.

Get The Masters app buddy, it’s the best golf coverage of an event there is and should allow you to follow along even on Thursday and Friday

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Get The Masters app buddy, it’s the best golf coverage of an event there is and should allow you to follow along even on Thursday and Friday
I will be. I just couldn't remember if it finishes in the small hours of the morning for us or more like 10 or 11.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
This will be my first Masters for some time without Sky Sports. Am I correct in thinking that the cheapest possible package for all 4 days on NowTV is £35 for the month? I'm not overly interested in what else is on there for the rest of the month, so that works out at just under £9 a night...

Other than the usual dodgy streams, is there any other way to get the Masters on my TV than NowTV? Or a cheaper NowTV package for all 4 nights?

sunshine

Visit site
If you can cash out on Rory for £5 I’d take the £5 hit now 🤷‍♂️

Seems like Rory's only hope is that he blitzes the field on Friday and Saturday and builds up such a big cushion that he can stroll to victory on Sunday, even with a wobble. Based on his history at Augusta, 4 stroke lead is not enough.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Seems like Rory's only hope is that he blitzes the field on Friday and Saturday and builds up such a big cushion that he can stroll to victory on Sunday, even with a wobble. Based on his history at Augusta, 4 stroke lead is not enough.
Only way he blitzes the field is if at least 10 of the top players get a bad case of the Shanks.
If Rory turns up with his A game,& Scottie turns up with his A game,Scottie wins imo.

The rest of the field will be hoping Scheffler turns up with a cold putter.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I really want Bryson to win. Become a big fan since watching his channel on YouTube and seeing him do collaborations with other YouTubers. HE actually comes across as someone that would be cool to hang out with and have a round.

A couple of years ago I never thought I would be saying that.....................
I've always had some admiration for the way he does things his own way, and agree with you that he comes across really well on YouTube. I think he's a nice guy. I do wonder why he hasn't done better at the Masters, he hits a nice draw, when he's on his game he should be able to score well there. I think perhaps you need a bit more feel on and around the greens whereas his putting and chipping style is more robotic - but who knows? That might just be a cliché. 😁

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Apparently, it doesn’t start until the back nine on Sunday anyway so you’ll be fine and won’t miss anything 🤣

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Everyone raves about the masters app, but when I’ve tried it previously it just shows each shot, no commentary/context etc. Am I missing something?

I guess it’s a bonus not having to listen to endless droning about patrons!

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
This will be my first Masters for some time without Sky Sports. Am I correct in thinking that the cheapest possible package for all 4 days on NowTV is £35 for the month? I'm not overly interested in what else is on there for the rest of the month, so that works out at just under £9 a night...

Other than the usual dodgy streams, is there any other way to get the Masters on my TV than NowTV? Or a cheaper NowTV package for all 4 nights?

Looks like £35 is the only option as there doesn't appeared to be any offers around just now unless you commit to 6 months. There used to be a site cdkeys where you could buy Now TV vouchers which were cheaper but looks like this has stopped as they're out of stock.

Only alternative is if you know anyone else who wants to split the cost with you......they offer a free 7 day trial of Boost which let's you watch on up to 3 devices so the cost could be shared. Just make sure you cancel Boost before the 7 day ends or they'll charge you £6 more.

samthom99

Visit site
Looks like £35 is the only option as there doesn't appeared to be any offers around just now unless you commit to 6 months. There used to be a site cdkeys where you could buy Now TV vouchers which were cheaper but looks like this has stopped as they're out of stock.

Only alternative is if you know anyone else who wants to split the cost with you......they offer a free 7 day trial of Boost which let's you watch on up to 3 devices so the cost could be shared. Just make sure you cancel Boost before the 7 day ends or they'll charge you £6 more.
A 12month IPTV sub would be more value

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Golf club will have it on. Why not set up camp in the bar for 4 days - probably cheaper to eat and drink there while watching the golf than it is to pay for a Sky sports package. :ROFLMAO: