US Masters 2024

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
It’s a really difficult one for me to call as I have absolutely no insight into how any of the LIV guys are playing. I am yet to watch a single ball struck.

Scheffler would seem the obvious choice, but it all depends on his putter.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It’s a really difficult one for me to call as I have absolutely no insight into how any of the LIV guys are playing. I am yet to watch a single ball struck.

Scheffler would seem the obvious choice, but it all depends on his putter.
Two weeks ago he put a TM Spider in the bag and he's won every tournament since. That's some honeymoon period so far. 😁 Those who say new clubs can't buy you success are obviously wrong.

samthom99

Visit site
Scheffler is in hot form and is rightly favourite. I think 5/1 is just on the cusp of being a backable price, anything lower would be a watching/in running bet. I think you could put a line through 90% of the field of who could actually win.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Watched the 2023 Masters film on yt this morning just to whet the appetite and it reminded me to download the app again for this year. If I remember right the app was pretty good for free content last year, so 🤞

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Somewhat fuming I've booked a romantic getaway to Milan that weekend 😟.

Although, not as fuming as the missus will be when the entirety of the trips evenings will be spent in the nearest Irish pub watching the Masters.

Off topic but if you want something free to do just off the main square, pay a visit to the Savinelli pipe shop 👍

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Somewhat fuming I've booked a romantic getaway to Milan that weekend 😟.

Although, not as fuming as the missus will be when the entirety of the trips evenings will be spent in the nearest Irish pub watching the Masters.
I'm in Spain on a golfing trip from the Thursday to the Monday, guess thats the evening entertainment sorted!

Klimski

Visit site
I only bet on the majors, and then only for the cost of two pints.. so I went for a mix of Scandinavians and excentric Americans:
Hovland, Aberg, Hojgaard, Bryson, Zalatoris. All to win, each way top 8 places. Still need at least two of the players to end up top 8 to break even haha. Betting is silly

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Bets now placed:

Wyndham Clark at 25/1
Ludvig Aberg at 22/1 (had to pick a European)
Brooks Koepka at 18/1!!

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Niemann - 28/1
Rahm - 12/1
Mcllroy - 11/1
DeChambeau 35/1

£10 on each to win, might put another bet on depending on results on the tournaments the week before!!
Scheffler the man to beat though, especially if he gets the putter hot.