Upcoming live concerts.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Take That at Forests ground next year.Take That tickets on sale from 9.30 this Friday just to give you the heads up. 😉👍

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Seen Waterboys, Hollies and Ozzy Pink Floyd recently. Can really recommend Ozzy Pink Floyd.(y)

Ed Byrne last Thursday. Very, very funny based on his recently deceased younger brother. 😱

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I just book us tickets for The Mavericks in Glasgow Royal Concert Hall next April.
The wife's not too keen, but hey ho, heehaw, there's some good poo kickin music, edited. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Seen Waterboys, Hollies and Ozzy Pink Floyd recently. Can really recommend Ozzy Pink Floyd.(y)

Ed Byrne last Thursday. Very, very funny based on his recently deceased younger brother. 😱
Seen Ozzie Pink Floyd, the best tribute band out there imo. Just like listening PF in the 70's.👍

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Seen Ozzie Pink Floyd, the best tribute band out there imo. Just like listening PF in the 70's.👍
Mate of mine has seen them seven or eight times and kept recommending them to me. First tribute band I have ever seen, seemed almost dirty seeing them, but they were fantastic.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mate of mine has seen them seven or eight times and kept recommending them to me. First tribute band I have ever seen, seemed almost dirty seeing them, but they were fantastic.
My brother (Rlburnside) saw them in Scotland and said how good they were.
A few weeks later I got 2 tickets to see them at the Brighton Centre.
I jokingly said to him do you fancy seeing them again.
They were that good he flew down from the Shetlands to see them again!
Of course we got a few rounds of golf in. A great few days, seeing PF with my brother as well as the golf. 👍

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Just checked, it’s UK pink Floyd experience, not OZ

What do you reckon?
I get the impression that most of the tribute acts around are pretty good, so worth giving it a go.

The only PF tribute I've seen is Think Floyd, and they were great. Played the whole of Dark Side very well, and the lady in the band absolutely nailed Great Gig in the Sky.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
A while away yet…3rd March at the Eventim (Hammersmith) Apollo. The Musical Box. Gabriel era Genesis tribute band who replicate the original shows Genesis put on when touring a new album. 2024 is Selling England by the Pound. My favourite Genesis album and really looking forward to it. And will have the best seats in the house, courtesy of our lad.

Might also go along see Slade in Oxford later this month on 22nd - their annual Christmas tour.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
A while away yet…3rd March at the Eventim (Hammersmith) Apollo. The Musical Box. Gabriel era Genesis tribute band who replicate the original shows Genesis put on when touring a new album. 2024 is Selling England by the Pound. My favourite Genesis album and really looking forward to it. And will have the best seats in the house, courtesy of our lad.
It's ironic that a Genesis tribute band is able to fill a venue as big as the Apollo when Steve Hackett (whose shows are really good) plays somewhat smaller places.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
It's ironic that a Genesis tribute band is able to fill a venue as big as the Apollo when Steve Hackett (whose shows are really good) plays somewhat smaller places.
They didn’t fill it when I went earlier this year for their Lamb Lies Down on Broadway show…the balcony had plenty of room. But I think the Selling England show will attract a larger audience. They quite literally replicate the original show, word for word, costumes and Gabriel staging - I guess that that’s what makes them a bit different from your normal tribute band.

That said I love what I’ve seen on YouTube of Steve Hackett’s shows…especially those with an orchestra…pretty darned epic. Keeping my eye open for his next tour.