Under armour site glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
Strange how some colours and sizes are full price... But given its been running all day on a weekend suggests they haven't yet realised. I expect a lot of cancelled orders in the next 48 hours... mine included :cautious:

D

Deleted member 16999

Anyone else get the feeling the forum anchors will be watching this thread hoping it is a glitch and will be disappointed when they hear it was genuine. ;)
Bad news, Computer error, all orders will be cancelled and refunded.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ordered a couple of things for my daughter early yesterday morning, did seem like an price error but nothing to lose. Very surprised how long they let this roll on for if it is an error and the orders are cancelled, the prices were at the "error" price for at least 12 hours. I know it was Sunday but this was all over the internet and they must have been receiving vast numbers of orders for the same products compared to a normal trading day surely this must of flagged up at UA and they could of resolved it much earlier. Will be a busy day at customer services if the cancellation emails start.

D

Deleted member 16999

Paul, I bet you're the sort to ring in a rules infringement on the golf 🙄😉
I rang with my account No to trace an order so I could upgrade delivery options, thought it was a problem when the phone went quiet, lady came back on apologising saying she couldn’t change delivery as order was cancelled! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.