UK weekend breaks

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
Looking at booking a weekend for around May/June next year. Never done a Weekender before, so does anyone know of any websites that would include deals from courses all over the UK? Or would we have to look at each site individually?

D

Deleted member 17920

So many to choose from

Golfbreaks or your golf travel are the two biggest.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Looking at booking a weekend for around May/June next year. Never done a Weekender before, so does anyone know of any websites that would include deals from courses all over the UK? Or would we have to look at each site individually?
My own experience of organising trips for a small number of people is that you're better off doing it yourself. We get a house with Airbnb in a town with stuff going on and then deal with courses direct.
That particular time of year is when we go to Scotland. Can't recommend it enough.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
always stay and play deals on offer at Machrihanish Dunes, plus i get plenty of emails from Trump Aberdeen and Gleneagles with stay and play deals though GE are more couples things with spa and dinner as well as golf

dronfield

Visit site
Agree, if its only a small group prob easier to organise yourself - upto 12 of us used to have a 3 day UK break every Sept, and just booked accom at a pub and then liaised with 3 local clubs.
We always selected areas that had a good number of sensibly priced courses; North Yorks, The Lakes and North Wales being popular choices.

Rich

RobRob

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I do a trip to bristol every year and always used to use Golf breaks and your golf travel. I have found it is cheaper to book the a premier inn and deal with the golf clubs directly! last year we had a double room each for 3 nights, and 3 rounds for around £100 less than golf breaks sharing rooms!

Neeko1988

Visit site
Hi, I did two this year, Celtic manor and the vale in wales. Can highly recommend the vale. We played the welsh national and the lakes course. Evening meal, breakfast and access to all the leisure facilities for around £90

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Try Woodhall Spa, best golf weekend I've ever been on.

I’ve looked at this as next year is the big four zero but even on October it’s fairly high priced for 1 night with two rounds.

To the OP, you need to decide approx numbers and then book as early as poss. Even 8 months in advance we struggled to find a club that would accommodate 36

I’ve arranged

East Sussex national
Princes
Stoke by Nayland