TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just finished latest series of Stranger things. Really enjoyed it now to wait till the next 2 episodes are released. ????

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We watched the new Ricky Gervais stand-up on Netflix last night. A few laughs in places but nothing ground-breaking from him. The same topics he always jokes about really. It filled an hour.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
We watched the new Ricky Gervais stand-up on Netflix last night. A few laughs in places but nothing ground-breaking from him. The same topics he always jokes about really. It filled an hour.
We went to watch him live at Glasgow a few years ago. Not funny, a lot of people walked out. (Now with the correct quote).

Last edited:

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Google is your friend, Paramount

Tbh Google is terrible sometimes for these things

Try the just watch app.. tells you what service a show is on ..you can set up what you have

I find if I Google anything they give me how to rent it off YouTube etc when it could be free somewhere or links to a channel it isn't on

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have been doing some binge watching lately
Watched
The Rising on Sky very good and very original
Last night finished watching Generation Kill (missed it first time round) about the Iraq war. A mixture of laughs and very savage thought provoking / sickening moments. Makes one wonder if America and Russia are any different when it comes to war

Last couple of nights started on the The Midwich Cuckoos.
Having read the book and seen both the English version (Village of the Damned) Children of the Damned and the American version I was wondering about whether or not to bother but 3 episodes in I am enjoying it.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have been doing some binge watching lately
Watched
The Rising on Sky very good and very original
Last night finished watching Generation Kill (missed it first time round) about the Iraq war. A mixture of laughs and very savage thought provoking / sickening moments. Makes one wonder if America and Russia are any different when it comes to war

Last couple of nights started on the The Midwich Cuckoos.
Having read the book and seen both the English version (Village of the Damned) Children of the Damned and the American version I was wondering about whether or not to bother but 3 episodes in I am enjoying it.

Just started Midwich Cuckoo's , good so far ????

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finished Bosch Legacy, really enjoyed it despite the daughter storyline being very annoying. I also thought the ending was a bit odd, seemed very abrupt.

Any recommendations as to what we should watch next?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finished Bosch Legacy, really enjoyed it despite the daughter storyline being very annoying. I also thought the ending was a bit odd, seemed very abrupt.

Any recommendations as to what we should watch next?
I'm 3 episodes in and this is already putting me off. It's a shame as the rest is classic Bosch. Not sure if I will go all the way with this one if it carries on in the same vein.