TV Series - What Are You Watching?

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wanted on Netflix 2016/18 cop drama.
About 2 girls caught up in a botched murder/hit, having to go on the run.
Looks good so farafter ep 1, has a bit of humour thrown in.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Don't bother, dull as ditchwater. We got about 6 episodes in and gave up. Yawnfest.

Dull as ditchwater? Are you serious? The Sopranos takes some time to build, the luxury of cable TV doing away the need for instant gratification, but I assure it that it anything but dull. Some great episodes, characters and a compelling narrative.

Last edited:

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Finished Gomorrah last night, really sad to see it end, right up there with one of the best things I’ve seen in tv, I can’t think of a poor episode.
Started Bosch Legacy, little bit underwhelmed to be honest but still a decent watch.

Gomorrah right up there at the top ?
It’s difficult not to compare Bosch to Bosch legacy but they are trying to do something different, I felt it got better as it went on, I’ll get the last 2 episodes tonight.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
All up to date with BCS. It just gets better. I’m going to try to rewatch as much as I can before the conclusion starts in July.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Night Sky on Amazon Prime. 3 episodes in and not quite what I expected, although, I'm not sure what I expected..... Enjoying it so far, although episode 3 was a bit of a slow burner.