• Flavio's Chippy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do my own thing...

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

jpxpro

Assistant Pro
Visit site
id appreciate a lift as ill probably need to drive my van down as wife needs car, bear in mind drink drive laws in Scotland mean you cant even have 1 pint without being over limit.

D

Deleted member 17920

Sure,

That 3 in the car and a scouser on the roof so far.
I wouldn't worry who is travelling with who at this stage.

Everyone will get a lift if needed as we will do 3 or 4 trips in minibus so that's all 60 people going covered.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I wouldn't worry who is travelling with who at this stage.

Everyone will get a lift if needed as we will do 3 or 4 trips in minibus so that's all 60 people going covered.
I did manage to squeeze Liverbirdie in my car once, but don't think I will be the best taxi.:eek: Lift will be great.:thup:

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Robin, do the Wildings require a deposit per person? Me and Simon are happy to pay one. Thanks for sorting this out:thup:

D

Deleted member 17920

I'd be up for a lift along with Jobr if there's one going. I'll be having a wee dram back at Turnberry before turning in, no doubt.
Everyone’s that needs a lift will get one, we have a 17 seat minibus so if it needs 4 shuttle runs then that’s what we will do :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Robin, do the Wildings require a deposit per person? Me and Simon are happy to pay one. Thanks for sorting this out:thup:

No, I’ve secured & guaranteed all the covers.

1 week before I have to confirm again, as everyone has confirmed by name I’m not expecting any cancellations.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
No, I’ve secured & guaranteed all the covers.

1 week before I have to confirm again, as everyone has confirmed by name I’m not expecting any cancellations.

Cheers Robin. Are we on a rolling time as regards seating/eating?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Cheers Robin. Are we on a rolling time as regards seating/eating?

Kind of, the minibus will leave the lodges full doing 4 runs, this alone allows Wildings to sit them down, get them drinks, take orders etc whilst the bus returns to collect & deliver the next batch. They don’t want us in dribs and drabs, they want us all together as much as we can achieve with our shuttling.

I will announce the time of the first shuttle closer to the time so it fits inline with the last group finishing and having time to get ready for dinner.