Tues 10th March down south.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
I have a game set up with HarryMonk and myself at East Horton Golf Club. Tee time is 10:30. If anyone would like to join us please let me know. It's in Fair Oak just north east of Southampton.

Oh, cost. A measly £10 for either of the 2 18 hole courses, but we're booked on the Greenwood.

Cheers
Graham

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Booked and looking forward to it, should be an enjoyable round, (I get to look at the Mizuno gear in the proshop that hapless speaks highly of).

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
Rain overnight tonight, little rain in the morning, but brightening up throughout the day. So it's game on then.

If directions are required just google East Horton Golf Centre / Club. You'll get directions off t'web. It's easier than me trying to explain it.

Looking forward to meeting you both.

Tee time is 10:30, but I doubt if it'll be busy. I'll be hanging around by the pro shop from about 10 ish.

See you tomorrow.

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I will be there just after 9.30 so might have a look at the mizuno's, and see how the swing is.

Looking forward to it.

Is it just me and thee Happless or do we have a third member?

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
Thanks to CanfordHacker and HarrryMonk for a very enjoyable game today. You guys can't half send a ball some distance. It made my 'caddying' interesting as I've not had to think about the course in those sorts of distances before.

As Sammeebee and Murph have said before to me, it's all about the short game and CanfordHacker was yet another player that's handy at getting up and down.

Seeing long accurate drives is okay, but watching folks that are good at getting up and down is a pleasure.

I hope you both enjoyed your game at East Horton, I know I did.

Thanks for the great company.

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Let me first thank Happless for a great welcome, and lovely course and some great company during todays round, and secondly let me thank Canford for some great company also and for the chance to see his 6 over par (gross) round unfold, with a couple of monster putts thrown in.

Thanks to you both for and enjoyable day we must do it again soon.

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hapless/Harry

Thanks for the game, the company and the beers afterwards. It's always a treat when something lives up to expectation, and today certainly did. I just need to replicate that form in this Saturday's comp and I will be a very happy bunny.