Woodhall Spa 10th March - fancy joining me?

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm playing The Hotchkin at Woodhall Spa, on 10th March at 14.30.

I've booked for myself, but I'll be behind 8 fourballs, so looking for another 2 or 3 to join me!

Would need to pay a £20 deposit (not happy about that, but no movement!) and then the balance on the day.

Does anyone fancy it? First come, first served! I'm hoping so, otherwise it'll be a VERY slow round for me! :(

Cheers, folks.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Would love to but not sure if I'm up in Lincs that weekend. How much is a round on the Hotchkin these days?

If you need somewhere to stay, PM me ;)

Bratty

Visit site
£49 Winter rates... bargain if the weather holds.

Cheers for the offer mate, but we're staying at The Golf Hotel (some sort of Groupon voucher the wife got), so she told me to book a round of golf, as she's got some sort of spa deal.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
£49 Winter rates... bargain if the weather holds.

Cheers for the offer mate, but we're staying at The Golf Hotel (some sort of Groupon voucher the wife got), so she told me to book a round of golf, as she's got some sort of spa deal.

Fair enough. Not sure how good the Golf is now - They're doing a semi-refurb but I think it's pot luck as to what kind of room you get! (old or new)...Hopefully you'll get the latter. Wouldn't recommend the food though - but there are a few decent places to eat in the village if you need pointing in the right direction (Indian and Thai restaurants spring to mind if you like either cuisine. Stay clear of the Chinese, it's terrible now).

When do you need to know by? I can try and figure out if we're going to be home (Woodhall) visiting the Rents that weekend as £49 is a good deal.

Bratty

Visit site
Cheers for the dining options! ;)

You can let me know over the next few days, mate. Just need to pay a £20 per extra. Wouldn't want to leave it too long in case they start joining me up with others.

fat-tiger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Not being funny Bratty but are you going to get around teeing off at 2.30pm???? Looking at the lighting up times it's going to be dark before 6.00
:mad:

i was thinking the same ,dont even think it will be as late as 6, was 4.30 today and was nice sunny day all day, medal day that day if i dont get a tee time will join you

Bratty

Visit site
Not being funny Bratty but are you going to get around teeing off at 2.30pm???? Looking at the lighting up times it's going to be dark before 6.00
:mad:
Ah shi...... good point, Smiffy!
Right, who fancies joining me on the Bracken at 11ish? :( :)

Bratty

Visit site
Bumping this, as there's still only two of us so far.

Have offered it on a slightly inferior site ( ;) ) but no takers there either.

I thought Woodhall Spa was supposed to be a course that everyone wanted to play? Or is that just the Hotchkin?

£39 for 18 holes! Bargain!

fat-tiger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

I thought Woodhall Spa was supposed to be a course that everyone wanted to play? Or is that just the Hotchkin?

hotchkin is a total differnt course to bracken ,and is far better,

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site

The Hotchkin is the one everyone wants to play, unfortunately. The Bracken is enjoyable but not in the same class. You'll still enjoy it though!