Anybody fancy a Forum meet at Peacehaven Golf Club?

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just guaging interest at the moment.

It's a quirky 9 hole downland course, just 10 mins along the coast road from East Brighton.
It's reckoned to have one of the hardest opening holes in the South East. A par 3 over a valley, anything hit left or right and you're in trouble.

Some golfers don't like playing there as the ground slopes left to right a fair bit, along with rabbit holes,some well placed ditches, some blind holes, bushes and bracken to keep out of! But the views are fantastic!

My idea would be 27 holes. The first 9 as just a practice to get used to the layout, then 2 loops of 9 for the 18 hole stableford in the afternoon. The clubhouse has been recently refurbished and the food is supposed to be very good.

I was a member there when I first started playing and although I wouldn't want to join again, always enjoy going back there for a round. Haven't played anywhere else like it, and can be a lot of fun and certainly a challenge.

Anybody interested please let me know and if enough I will get some further details on cost etc. Perhaps a good time would be in May-June, but open to any suggestions. :thup: