True Fit Golf Warrington

Ian_S

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Anyone ever had any lessons/fittings from here? I was thinking it would be good to get on their launch monitors to see my numbers and get a better idea how what I feel when I swing affects what is actually going on. Or if there's anywhere else good in the North West for trackman, I'm open to suggestions.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Steve Holden and Adrian Fryer, both very good coaches and anyone that reads the other golf magazine will have seen Adrian Fryer in there.

As a range its amongst the best around, as a shop I thought it expensive, as a fitting centre it looks to have all the tools to fit you properly with no agenda on pushing a brand.

Scott1505

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Had a lesson there last year. Can't remember which pro gave the lesson but was happy with it and if I end up working back down that way would definitely go back.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Anyone ever had any lessons/fittings from here? I was thinking it would be good to get on their launch monitors to see my numbers and get a better idea how what I feel when I swing affects what is actually going on. Or if there's anywhere else good in the North West for trackman, I'm open to suggestions.

hello Ian,

Do you mean true fit golf in Widnes? If so, go see Steve - a cracking teaching pro, as said elsewhere I think their prices for clubs are high, but Steve is great.

jpenno

Head Pro
Visit site
hello Ian,

Do you mean true fit golf in Widnes? If so, go see Steve - a cracking teaching pro, as said elsewhere I think their prices for clubs are high, but Steve is great.

It's classed as Warrington but nearer widnes by the power station

Good pro's and have found them willing to price match

They often have demo days and have plenty of clubs to choose from

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I've used them. No heavy sell, didn't feel like rushed or pushed into any particular brand. Very impressed