Tribute Bands

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Who is the best you have heard???

Went to see UK Guns N' Roses last night and they were incredible, in terms of the sound you would have mistaken them for the real thing at times if you didn't know better.

Other good'uns were, By Jovi, Stereotonics and Oasish whom I am seeing next week.

As for last night though, wow.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Not seen that may as always preffered to see the real thing. However having said that, the cost of tickets has rocketed and good tribute bands are more local, smaller venues, (better atmosphere), tend to have only 'real' fans, rather than a bunch of kids who go because of a one hit wonder. (Simple Minds - Don't You, Wembley '89).

The sound that these tribute bands can generate can be incredibly good, but it's also the way that they copy the real bands moves and antics. Just makes it complete.

Seen AC/DC and Bryan Adams tribute bands which were pretty good.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I saw a Queen tribute band once and whilst I can not compare them to the real thing, I thought they were brilliant, as did everyone else that was there. Another great tribute which I was told was practically identical to the real thing was a 'four tops' tribute band which was the entertainment for one night when I went on holiday once.