TP5

JGolfer

Visit site
Anybody had any issues with these? Bought some other day decide to play 12 holes with one today. Already got a fairly decent size chunk missing from the cover. Can't imagine this is the norm after only 12 holes. But now dubious about using the others. Tried to upload image from phone but it's too large apparently.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Used them without any problems. Maybe you've had one come down on a rock, or there's been a small stone between ball and club face.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I bought a few boxes of them an no problems whatsoever....... well they dont always go where I want them to

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I found them pretty hard wearing but every manufacturer on the planet has about a 3% failure rate so could be a dodgy ball or even a batch. Or like mentioned just a bad coincidence.

JGolfer

Visit site
Played another round yesterday. 18 holes ball stood up to the test no signs if wear from what I can see. Only thing I noticied is it's practically yellow after 1 round. Never seen a ball go yellowish that quick.

Will say performance was top notch. Just a shame about the first one. No idea what happened with it.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Played another round yesterday. 18 holes ball stood up to the test no signs if wear from what I can see. Only thing I noticied is it's practically yellow after 1 round. Never seen a ball go yellowish that quick.

Will say performance was top notch. Just a shame about the first one. No idea what happened with it.
Find TP5 in particular lose their colour quickly but have also had similar issues with Callaway Chrome Soft and previous incarnations of Pro V's. I find Srixon Z starts and Bridgestones the best premium brands for retaining colour

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Used Tp5x for 2 years. Never had one discolour and was a huge fan, especially considering how much I used to hate TMballs.

Now moved to SnellMTbX though