Pride vs Custom Fitting

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Weather does affect that though so they can set the track man to normalise its results. In this case he set it to 17 degrees and no wind (there wasn’t much wind anyway). How effective that is and how accurate, I don’t know!
It's fine, accuracy is the same. Normalisation is a badly explained and named feature in my opinion as it's the same physics simulation whether the operator has pressed the normalise button or not - it doesn't change input conditions which is you and your swing. As long as you compare all the clubs under the same settings you can be as confident as it's possible to be with the results as it's all relative...

FairwayDodger said:
The key is to look at the relative differences I think

... Bingo! :D

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
When people ask my handicap I still start off saying "Tw..." and then have to correct myself! Need to get a decent score early in the new season to get back down there! :mad:

when you get down low i think its acceptable to use decimals to extenuate your ability. we almost feel ashamed sometimes that we've got back up a shot. i feel your pain

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
FD...If its any help.....your question actually caused me to consider whether I (a portly, less flexible, 50 something, single digit player,) would benefit from dropping the 5 iron in favour of a higher lofted hybrid.....and I haven't totally dismissed the notion....my dithering is not so much about "pride" but the fact that I paid for a 5-PW set and one of the clubs would start gathering dust in the corner of my garage and be "wasted".