Tourist Sauce: The Old Course.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good episode to finish the season on. Big Randy reading from the book of yardage was great. Dornoch looks like a really nice course, would love to get up and play it some time.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Good episode to finish the season on. Big Randy reading from the book of yardage was great. Dornoch looks like a really nice course, would love to get up and play it some time.
they have quite a few opens, which are much cheaper, i would suggest the Burghfield which is 3 man team (best 2 scores) one must be 13-24 handicap, or you can get a good deal end of season stay and play which also includes Castle Stuart and Nairn

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
they have quite a few opens, which are much cheaper, i would suggest the Burghfield which is 3 man team (best 2 scores) one must be 13-24 handicap, or you can get a good deal end of season stay and play which also includes Castle Stuart and Nairn

Yeah just had a look they do have a fair few on, the 7 club stableford looks good too. Will probs be a while before I can get up that part of the country, will definitely put it on the list for the future.

D

Deleted member 15717

Randy is so underrated. As someone who still battles with them, i felt sorry for him with the shanks...I know what he was thinking, what he was going through and how dejected he was. Poor guy!

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I must be in the minority who doesn't think the quality of golf is hacker status. I was under the impression that they were mainly all.pretty accomplished golfers.

Decent series, bit cheesy at times but I've watched them all. Wouldn't subscribe to it but from what I've seen they are better than a lot is guff on the net.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I must be in the minority who doesn't think the quality of golf is hacker status. I was under the impression that they were mainly all.pretty accomplished golfers.

Decent series, bit cheesy at times but I've watched them all. Wouldn't subscribe to it but from what I've seen they are better than a lot is guff on the net.
You are .... fact;)

JPLon

Visit site

It looks like you're right - had a quick google and this was a response from a year or so ago to this question (by Soly):

I’m 2.9. DJ and Tron play off 7. Neil is off 10. Big Randy is around 8 or 9 I believe? The bad shots are a lot more entertaining from a content perspective than our good shots, so there’s a reason why we post those.

JPLon

Visit site
i'd like to see more of the courses rather than hacking TBH. I'm not sure i would watch them unless it was a course i wanted to see

I'm with you on this one..as the season went on they seemed to do more and more on their little competition which I couldn't care less about. I thought the first series was a lot better on showing the courses and locations, hope they revert back to that a bit on series 3

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don't think they needed to show more of the courses. They summed it up pretty well at the end, they showed more in Aus because less people would be able to take that trip but they felt that Scotland was a trip that most could do at some point. I watch their stuff because I like them as characters and personalities not because of the courses. If I want to see the course I'll go to the courses website and look at pictures and videos there.

D

Deleted member 15717

Not quite Tourist Sauce...but if you have a spare hour and a little bit, and fancy lots of chuckles, this really delivers

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Brora’s up..!!

All I have heard from people who have made the trip to Brora over the last 5 years or so is...…..

"those are the best greens I have putted on ever" or "greens were immense, so fast and true" (variations may apply but everyone has raved about their surfaces)

Looks like the Tourist Sauce guys agree.