Tour bags that fit on trolleys.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks patricks148 - very useful
For those saying they are looking at a back because it looks “more waterproof”. You really are kidding yourself. I like the tougher pvc style bag myself but a good downpour has Soaked through every version I’ve had. If it don’t say waterproof in the description,it ain’t. There are also some awesome waterproof bags out there now.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have a Ping DLX bag. Not a tour version but designed for a trolley and even with the hood on it isn't waterproof and I don't think as Jigger says, many trolley bags including tour models are unless they are a specific waterproof brand and marketed as such. For me having a rain cape is the simplest answer to having a large bag, ideal for extra gloves, waterproofs and towels in, and keeping everything dry. And usually cheaper than a tour model

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
For those saying they are looking at a back because it looks “more waterproof”. You really are kidding yourself. I like the tougher pvc style bag myself but a good downpour has Soaked through every version I’ve had. If it don’t say waterproof in the description,it ain’t. There are also some awesome waterproof bags out there now.
a light shower is fine, but anything harder that that it just seeps though the zips even on the blue JPX one, and the padded inside acts like a sponge

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My SM H2N0 Elite bag has pockets on all 4 sides when mounted on my trolley. It may not be a tour bag but certainly is big enough with enough pockets, and is totally waterproof:)