Top three (3!!!) courses on your hitlist for 2021

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1147

Penard & Tenby are supposed to be happening in April (rebooked from last April)
Woking

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Aberdour
Dalmahoy Hotel & CC
Kinghorn TBC

We played Aberdour two years ago, at least the other three did. I woke up that morning with a hand the size of a balloon and tried to play but couldn't really grip the club. I've wanted to go back ever since and actually play it.

D

Deleted member 17920

I'm not yet at the daring to plan any trips in 2021 stage but am hoping to get picked for a few team matches so have plonked for three courses that would denote successful selection and results....

Forres
Glenbervie
Woodhall Spa
Now as I know what tournament you are going for at Woodhall that would be some achievement ?

What are your chances?

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm not yet at the daring to plan any trips in 2021 stage but am hoping to get picked for a few team matches so have plonked for three courses that would denote successful selection and results....

Forres
Glenbervie
Woodhall Spa

Kaz if you are up in the area and you want on the course before the match just give me a shout and I'll sign you on for a freebie ?

PS - thanks for the Dune recommendation. Thoroughly enjoyed the first book and now looking for the remainder.

D

Deleted member 17920

I'll obviously need to play well once the season starts but it's not out of the question - I'd have had a decent chance last year if it had gone ahead. Although I think there's a possibility of them making it a mixed event this year which, if that's what happens, halves the number of spots. Might be a step too far for me in that case.
Seriously good luck and I hope you achieve the goal ?

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
[QUOTE="davemc1, post: 2284903, member: 18789"West Lancs (but only if I play as a member)[/QUOTE]

You got your application in pal?