Top three (3!!!) courses on your hitlist for 2021

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
St Patrick’s Links at Rosapenna, Carne Links and The European Club

Like yourself really looking forward to the new course at Rosapenna, Carne is on the verge of getting booked and hopefully get a chance to get to The European

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
I don’t really go on any golfing trips, but hopefully the H4H course is another cracker.
Other than that I’d like to try out some of the highly ranked courses that are local as there are quite a few.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I don’t really go on any golfing trips, but hopefully the H4H course is another cracker.
Other than that I’d like to try out some of the highly ranked courses that are local as there are quite a few.
Welcome to come down to Broadstone when things get back to normal.

FELL75

Visit site
You will love all of those especially New Zealand if you've not been there before. Any gaps????? Keep safe and we'll get together to play soon
Yes, curious about NZ. There are plenty round here it's just getting in! Like the sound of blackmoor and hindhead reading the threads on here. Look forward to meeting up soon ?

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
No massive lists please, just the top 3 courses you are planning /hoping to play this year.
For me it's the new course at Rosapenna, Portrush and Adare Manor.

Hopefully be playing it in May for my 50th birthday, toes and fingers crossed we can still go :)