Top Bandit

D

Deleted member 21258

IT WAS YOU !!!!!!!!

You a stalker, the forum is full of them, any axe murderers out there:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Was a funny old day for the lady for sure, she was 15 over including the blob on a 2 shot hole. Handicaps were 9/10 but the ladies were playing off the mens card so they got an extra 2 shots back iirc, so think she end back on her real handicap, so was 8 under handicap. And the course was playing short due to perfect conditions and luck for the first 13 holes was amazing.

Her luck changed near the end and she was 9 over on the last 5 holes, the blob hole iirc was the only time she went in a bunker and couldn't get out.

Was a great day and if you are considering going to the open next year (going to be on 30 June 2019), it is a cracking day best golf day/open I have been on and a great course and a great price at £45 a head. Go for it(y)

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
You a stalker, the forum is full of them, any axe murderers out there:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Was a funny old day for the lady for sure, she was 15 over including the blob on a 2 shot hole. Handicaps were 9/10 but the ladies were playing off the mens card so they got an extra 2 shots back iirc, so think she end back on her real handicap, so was 8 under handicap. And the course was playing short due to perfect conditions and luck for the first 13 holes was amazing.

Her luck changed near the end and she was 9 over on the last 5 holes, the blob hole iirc was the only time she went in a bunker and couldn't get out.

Was a great day and if you are considering going to the open next year (going to be on 30 June 2019), it is a cracking day best golf day/open I have been on and a great course and a great price at £45 a head. Go for it(y)
Well at least I've now got the real picture. But she must have had one hell of a day!!! S'pose the course was bone dry and she was getting a lot of run. Then coupled with, as you've said, massive amounts of luck. No wonder she scored well. Well done.
Not a fan of Little Aston. Didn't see what the fuss was about when I played it.