Top 100 UK / England Twilight Tee - Time Deals.

badger57

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Badge, as that is close to home for both of us, I would be up for that one afternoon.

Just seen this ,nice course played it a few times
starts with a par 3.

So does Addington Palace,not as good but still fun to play.

Think the Badger you are looking for plays at Tandridge,
another great course.

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just seen this ,nice course played it a few times
starts with a par 3.

So does Addington Palace,not as good but still fun to play.

Think the Badger you are looking for plays at Tandridge,
another great course.

He he is at Heaver

and lives close to a Tandridge like I do, hence my confusion with the first post lol

D

Deleted member 3432

Silloth still £55 for the day, cheap as chips for 36 holes and in fantastic condition for links lovers.

American visitors thought it should be closed last week as it was 'unplayable' just as a member walked in with 47 points in the midweek comp:D

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Silloth still £55 for the day, cheap as chips for 36 holes and in fantastic condition for links lovers.

American visitors thought it should be closed last week as it was 'unplayable' just as a member walked in with 47 points in the midweek comp:D

it always amuses me overhearing Overseas visitors describing "unplayable"what most of the members would think normal;)

D

Deleted member 3432

it always amuses me overhearing Overseas visitors describing "unplayable"what most of the members would think normal;)

Pro witnessed one trying to play a flop shot with nothing in front of him. Had to walk over a give him a demostration on the 7 iron chip and run:rofl:

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Pro witnessed one trying to play a flop shot with nothing in front of him. Had to walk over a give him a demostration on the 7 iron chip and run:rofl:

Without wishing to divert the thread, played in America and after my third decent 8 iron chip & run, one of the Yanks said, "gee, how many of these are you going to skull close??"

Really useful thread this, filling my diary for August!

badger57

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ipswich Golf Club (purdis heath)

Twilight after 2.30 pm - £45.

Really interesting course lots of changes in elevation

some doglegs & blind tee shots.