Too hot...

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Teed off before 8 today and you'd class the weather as warm
By 9 it was hot
By 10 it was sweltering
By 11 it was unbearable.
We finished just after 11 and people were walking in from all over the course..
Its even hot in the car with the air con on...

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Teed off before 8 today and you'd class the weather as warm
By 9 it was hot
By 10 it was sweltering
By 11 it was unbearable.
We finished just after 11 and people were walking in from all over the course..
Its even hot in the car with the air con on...

Your place must attract the heat! when we played there i recall it was bloomin hot!! thats my excuse for chopping it round anyway and im sticking to it!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Your place must attract the heat! when we played there i recall it was bloomin hot!! thats my excuse for chopping it round anyway and im sticking to it!

I think it was actually hotter then but it felt worse today as there was a reasonably strong but hot breeze...

Spear-Chucker

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Bout' 30 here in Cambridge and just had a nice wander outside. This is pretty welcome for me as arthritic pains vanish in the heat and humidity - saves on painkillers for a while anyway. Wouldn't want it much hotter, however, that's just uncomfortable.

walliams8

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I wish every day was like this . Amazing weather . However I can understand your struggle if your up scaffolding all day .....

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Took me twice as long to cut the grass today, very warm. Loving it though. However, there is a weather warning for a few hours time where torrential rain is due. Could be a hell of a storm.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Too hot for me. Some gentle putting and short game practice was plenty enough. Just debating whether I can face the planned bike ride, but thinking not, as sitting here with the fan on me and it's lovely!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Sene Valley open today, went out as guests 8.45. Nearly 5 hours in sweltering heat and leader in the clubhouse with 56.4 nett - 10 birdies and a 4.6 handicap! Only went and forgot my cap!

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
HID is melting at work. He's a printer with hot air blowers on and no air con.............

He'll recover after a few holes and a cold beer tonight though ;)

Played last night and it was unbearable, so uncomfortable. Our team shirts are rubbish aswell so like wearing cling film when it's hot!!

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Whenever someone tells me it's the humidity not the heat,
i like to respond by punching them in the face and saying,

"that wasn't my fist.......it was the impact "

:rofl:

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
He'll recover after a few holes and a cold beer tonight though ;)

Played last night and it was unbearable, so uncomfortable. Our team shirts are rubbish aswell so like wearing cling film when it's hot!!

He's collapsed in in front of the telly and I'd get a ban from here if I repeated what he said when I suggested going out for nine lol.

Are the shirts the thick ones Iain? Simon bought the thin one and said it was OK on Sunday. Us ladies don't even have team shirts.