To all the Spurs fans...

Brooksy

Hacker
Visit site
Hi Shanker. Neither of them.I like to play at various courses around dorset. Bulberry is my favorite.Weymouth is just shy of £500 to join.Id rather spend that on my family instead.Plus i think theres better courses to play then weymouth and came down and you dont need a certificate. ;)

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Brooksy
I've played Bulberry once and enjoyed it. Pretty little course. Don't agree about Weymouth. It's a much better course than it used to be and although they charge you a joining fee, it's (IMHO) reasonable. Where are you based? Wyke, Westham, Preston...?

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
1) he was a useless england manager

2) he managed the scum that are fulham

3) he is an absolute ignorant *** who when asked for an autograph by my then girlfriend, said "[****] off"

1. Hardly a crime - who hasn't been?
2. Yes, but very badly! :D
3. Fair enough, there may have been circumstances but he may just have been a cock. No place for rudeness unless it's in response to rudeness.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
1) he was a useless england manager

2) he managed the scum that are fulham

3) he is an absolute ignorant *** who when asked for an autograph by my then girlfriend, said "[****] off"

1. Hardly a crime - who hasn't been?
2. Yes, but very badly! :D
3. Fair enough, there may have been circumstances but he may just have been a cock. No place for rudeness unless it's in response to rudeness.

3. Not so. the response to rudeness is ultra politeness; confuses the hell out of the ignorant and doesn't exacerbate the situation.

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
3. Not so. the response to rudeness is ultra politeness; confuses the hell out of the ignorant and doesn't exacerbate the situation.

Can't agree. Sometimes this is true, but sometimes you need to return fire with fire just so they know what it's like and how unacceptable it is.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
My then girlfriends dad & brother were newcastle united mad, she took a keegan picture to the game with me, produced it as he got of the coach and asked if he would sign it for her, he simply said "[****] off" and walked on. I gave him a piece of my mind and asked him why he really got a kicking in that layby! I was fuming, how dare someone swear at my lady, disgusting in my eyes.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I must admit just hearing that story Jon has completely changed my opinion of Keegan, what a tawt he must be to do that.

Complete opposite of the previously mentioned Michael Owen, who in my eyes is in fact a model pro and a perfect Gentleman, even thoguh he is overated as a player. When I met Owen when I was about 8 yeards old he couldn't have been nicer, he had tried to make his movements through Cambridge discreet as he was flying out of Cambridge airport having been to Newmarket races, but I had found out he was going to be there and went and meet him. He was perfectly willing to give up about 10 minutes of his time to talk to me and my family, and signed an autograph for each of us, and let us have our pictures taken with him when he could quite easily have said no. What's more is he was with his family at the the time so he would have been even more reluctant to talk to us, but he gave up a little bit of his time to make a little 8 year old boy exceptionally happy, and that has got to be to his credit.

As for having my photo taken with him that is a whole different story, when we got home my dad put the camera down on our dining room table, and we didn't think anymore about it until later that evening when we had a break in, and some piece of scum nicked the camera- obviously thinking that they could flog it and make some easy money, unaware of the priceless pictures contained on the film which they probably just threw into a bin. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: