TM Demo Day nr Leics

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just a heads-up for anyone that's close enough and might be interested, there's a TaylorMade demo at the golf range on the A6 north out of Loughborough, on Saturday 14th May, 12-4pm.

A big thumbs up for the staff there as well. I went yesterday and one of them spent 15 minutes showing me the new game they've had put in (net60six I think it was called), then today I went again (still searching for the grail) and another guy showed me the flightscope for 15 minutes.
Had a hit with a demo R11 too. Didn't go great as I don't think the setup suited me, but it makes an awful noise!

I might go on the 14th to see what a properly set up (for me) one does.

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I used to really like the place then it changed hands and went down hill the shop was thesize of my bathroom. The new owners after closing have done a great job staff are helpful especially Matt the assistant pro, my daughter likes him too! Must have a nosey, my mate bought a mizzy 3 wood on the flightscope and everything they did a great fitting job.

link80

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, might sneak over if I get the chance, it's only a few miles from me. I've been meaning to go again anyway, i've only been a couple of times since I started playing last year, and it seems a decent setup.