Time to give a little back...

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
Good Evening Gents,

some of you may remember this thread I started last year when i got all my golf gear stolen by some scum bag

http://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/showthread.php?44899-Clubs-nicked!!!!

well still no sign of them so far! But it was my birthday last week, and I got a few prezzies from the Wife, plus ive bought a few bits and bobs along the way, including a set of cg16 irons just tonight.

So ive got some items that were so generously donated to me either up for grabs or available to be returned to their original owners. Obviously previous owners have first dibs on any of their kit, but i reckon after a week if they havent made contact they are happy to let me pass them on. Everything is postage free as it was for me in my hour of need, except the trolley which will need picking up.

Cobra SZ irons 5-SW reg shafts,
thanks Greg aka GB72 for these

Geek golf driver 12 deg reg shaft,
thanks Guy aka Midnight for this amazing long distance driver

Callaway 5 wood reg shaft,
Powakaddy S1 classic trolley and 18 hole battery,
thanks to Alex1975 for these

Nike VR 60 deg lob wedge,
thanks to Hendo007 for this

Titleist 905R driver 10 deg reg shaft,
Titleist 21deg fairway wood,
thanks to Doh for these

There are other items of which I cant remember the specifics of, which il add tomorrow, and if anybody has any questions regarding any of the above, drop me a pm or post here.

If im left with any items il be sticking them on ebay, with all proceeds going towards this years help for heroes golf event

Once again a big thanks to those mentioned above and the other members who had sent me the bits im still using, they not only got me through last years H4H event but have kept me playing since then, without your help I probably would have given up the game altogether.

Cheers,

Stuart

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Titleist 905R driver 10 deg reg shaft

Would be delighted with this!!!!!!! Happily pay a donation to H4H!!!

ETA- and the Powacaddy!!! Would pay postage and BIG donation for this!

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Quality post and exactly what I like to see from a golfer.

I'd like to see anyone who takes him up on his offer donate their equipment, too!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I remember your initial thread and the great response it received. Good to see you doing this now you are back on your feet. As long as all the original owners are happy, hopefully may make a few quid for H4H and sums up everything thats good with this forum

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am happy for the irons to benefit the H4H cause so they can go to a new home for a donation or be sold on ebay and the funds go to H4H. Really great set to start out with, really good Nippon shafts so somebody please give them a good home and raise some money at the same time.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
WOW!!!!! Well done to the OP and everyone who helped out. I must have missed this post or I'd have chipped something in even if it was a few tees and a doz balls. Golfers truly are the best sorts in the whole of sport. Brilliant, good luck with your fund raising.

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
Geek golf driver,
nike vr lob wedge,
905r driver,
powakaddy s1 trolley all claimed subject to previous owners consent, thanks for the interest so far everyone.

Thanks for your approval Greg, they have served me well and in away i shall miss them, miss the cg16's more though!
Cheers mate

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Stuart,

Tried to reply to your private message but got the following message....

"GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space".

My reply was.......

No problem. As long as the original owner doesn't want it back then that will be great. I've no idea what the lob wedge would cost brand new and as a result have no idea what a reasonable price for a second hand one would be but am happy to be guided by yourself and others on the forum as to what they think a suitable donation to H4H would be.

Neil

Siren

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Well done lads.

To those who donated and to GBWG for making the thread it shows what an amazing place this really is.

Hendo007

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi Stuart,

Tried to reply to your private message but got the following message....

"GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space".

My reply was.......

No problem. As long as the original owner doesn't want it back then that will be great. I've no idea what the lob wedge would cost brand new and as a result have no idea what a reasonable price for a second hand one would be but am happy to be guided by yourself and others on the forum as to what they think a suitable donation to H4H would be.

Neil

Neil/Stuart,

Firstly well done on this thread. Great gesture, hats off to you...

As for the Lob Wedge, I'm happy for it to be passed on to a new home for a donation to H4H. When I bought it I got 2 for 1 and got both for £80 (so say £40 each). (bought 58 and the 60) The 60 was used once or twice and spent the rest of the time in the locker so was passed on pretty much in new condition. Its now been used a bit more I imagine so I think an offer in the £15-£20 band would be reasonable.

Chris

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
If H4H can benefit and I've not missed anybody's previous request. Titleist hybrid would be greatly appreciated. Name a price and I'll send ASAP.