Time to give a little back...

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
Will look forward to seeing what else becomes available and think the gesture of this thread is superb and I'll gladly go down as back up on the powakaddy and callaway 5 wood happy to collect and make a sizeable donation to H4H.

Well done to everyone concerned.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As for the Lob Wedge, I'm happy for it to be passed on to a new home for a donation to H4H. When I bought it I got 2 for 1 and got both for £80 (so say £40 each). (bought 58 and the 60) The 60 was used once or twice and spent the rest of the time in the locker so was passed on pretty much in new condition. Its now been used a bit more I imagine so I think an offer in the £15-£20 band would be reasonable.

------------------------------------------------

Well in that case I'm happy to donate £20 to H4H.

Neil

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
thats everything reserved chaps, that didnt take very long!

one club left in the garage to go, a nike sumo sq hybrid 21 degree, a suprise club sent to me by gb72 with the cobra irons, its in fantastic nick and ive only used it a few times myself. seeimg as its the last club, anybody want to make a bid for it? mini auction with all proceeds going to help for heroes

Picto

Club Champion
Visit site
Big thumbs up both to the OP for helping raise some decent money for H4H and also to those who originally helped this chap out when some scumbags half-inched his stuff.

In a time where every other news story is doom and gloom and people stabbing each other left, right and centre, it's nice to know that there are still some other decent people around :thup:

A

Alex1975

Nice one buddy, 5 wood and Trolley are yours to do with as you will and great to see you doing this.

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
Just noticed i still have my taylormade rossa blade putter in the garage, which i replaced earlier in the year for atwo ball, so im going to chuck that in the mix aswell.

tm rossa blade gents/ladies? Bought it off here for about £30, any donation welcome though

Picto

Club Champion
Visit site
I could be interested in the hybrid and, particularly, the putter if no body else is interested.

More interested in the putter than hybrid, so if someone else is interested, feel free to jump ahead of me.

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
ok folks, got a few bits still not claimed here.

titleist 21 deg fairway wood reg shaft

titleist 905r driver 10.5 deg reg shaft

nike sq sumo 21 deg fairway wood reg shaft

powakaddy s1 classic trolley wirh 18 hole battery and charger

everything postable excwpt the trolley which will need collecting from se9 eltham

everything else has now been posted, i hope they serve you all well and thanks to those who have donated, once all donations are recieved il forward it all onto richart and rick.