Tigers back.

D

Deleted member 1418

Who the F is Nick Bradley & who told him that those trousers looked good?

And his shirts with the cuffs turned up! Watching that segment on Tiger's swings over the years was painful viewing - no idea what he was going on about!! 😂

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Good Birdie from Tiger, still a tad rusty with the driver but the rest of his game is holding up so just a matter of time

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
He can only play what's put in front of him but, to my mind, driving of that standard shouldn't allow scores like his to be posted.
He's missed some fairways but a substantial margin, as have others, with little if any effect on scoring.
You should benefit from hitting the fairway, there should be some penalty for missing it.
I appreciate that these are the best players in the world and playing from slightly longer grass shouldn't make life impossible, but it doesn't seem to make any difference at all.
Being in the rough should, potentially, cost you, say, 1/4 of a shot. You should have to play a brilliant shot to make a green from over 200 out.
Pro rough, on the whole, isn't tricky enough.

D

Deleted member 16999

He can only play what's put in front of him but, to my mind, driving of that standard shouldn't allow scores like his to be posted.
He's missed some fairways but a substantial margin, as have others, with little if any effect on scoring.
You should benefit from hitting the fairway, there should be some penalty for missing it.
I appreciate that these are the best players in the world and playing from slightly longer grass shouldn't make life impossible, but it doesn't seem to make any difference at all.
Being in the rough should, potentially, cost you, say, 1/4 of a shot. You should have to play a brilliant shot to make a green from over 200 out.
Pro rough, on the whole, isn't tricky enough.
It can make a difference having 30,000 people flattening the rough though, you’re never going to be able to predict were a bad shot will land all the time.

The only certain way of ensuring really wayward shots are punished is to create internal out of bounds on every hole and that will never happen.