Tigers back.

D

Deleted member 15344

Going to be a scrappy birdie to squeeze through - not sure how you can be so wide off the tee and still have a shot to the green ?!

Is there no protection on these courses for the wild driver ?

D

Deleted member 1418

So he's made it and this thread has 2 more days of considered, thoughtful debate to entertain and enlighten us all!

quinn

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Love him or hate him that was a quality back 9, he was only able to chip balls a few months ago, how much pressure was on him to just make the cut, and nearly made eagle on last, enjoy watching him while he’s still around

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Brilliant back nine with some real positives. Genuinely think he's going to have a good year this year.

Jason Day the positive story of the day though. Badly struggled yesterday with his back, could hardly bend down to put his ball back down on the last green so to come out today and play like he did, like the Jason Day of 2015/16 was great so see, big fan of his.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Prefer to watch Tiger than watch Justin Rose take 20 minutes to line up his ball, then line it up again, then check it again, then line it up again.

Tedious.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Everyone getting wet over just making the cut and making up the numbers, jeez 😟
Think it’s more that he’s made the cut so can see him play 4 days and get used to it again. Only way to build tournament fitness

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Think it’s more that he’s made the cut so can see him play 4 days and get used to it again. Only way to build tournament fitness

He’d be better off having 2 days on the driving range rather than working on fitness & stamina, you can be be fit as a butchers dog but still spray it around 😳😉

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He’d be better off having 2 days on the driving range rather than working on fitness & stamina, you can be be fit as a butchers dog but still spray it around 

I am sure he has spent enough time on the range over the last few months

its that crappy m3 with twist face lol

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Going to be a scrappy birdie to squeeze through - not sure how you can be so wide off the tee and still have a shot to the green ?!

Is there no protection on these courses for the wild driver ?

Because he is Tiger.

Good birdie well done Tiger, looking forward to seeing you play all weekend.

D

Deleted member 1740

He’d be better off having 2 days on the driving range rather than working on fitness & stamina, you can be be fit as a butchers dog but still spray it around 😳😉

sounds like a voice of experience :ears:

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Everyone getting wet over just making the cut and making up the numbers, jeez 😟

Are you reading the same thread?! Cos from what I see it's a load of people hoping he will fail, 1 or 2 in particular sounding incredibly bitter old men. There's more people posting every time he makes bogey on celebration then anything else.

And then a few others saying he's making good progress and looking forward to seeing the rest of year with a hopefully fit again Tiger, which is exactly what's happening.

IMO he will be most pleased that his competitive edge held up under pressure yesterday, which will hold him in very good stead as he improves.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Glad he's made it. I'll be watching this weekend whereas normally I wouldn't, for me golf is boring without TW.
If he's stays fit and keeps getting tournament rounds under his belt I can only see him getting better..Much better.

D

Deleted member 1418

Glad he's made it. I'll be watching this weekend whereas normally I wouldn't, for me golf is boring without TW.

Not on the European Tour it isn't! Last Sunday was fantastic viewing; and Rory is tearing it up in Dubai.