Tigers back.

D

Deleted member 15344

Well he has another good birdie so only one more to go

But then splays it wide right with a three wood

That Finau though is a unit - can hear the ball being crunched when he hits it

And it’s always great watching Mickleson hitting it all over the place then superb rescue play

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Well some clubs will be delighted if he doesn’t make the weekend 😀

Nothing worse than Barter by the Sky Cart drooling over Woods as they analyse the hook into the rubbish - fore !!

Genuine question Phil,what made you start watching The PGA tour again?

Or did you never actually stop watching it & it was one of your porkies to suit your “debate” at the the time?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Well he has another good birdie so only one more to go

But then splays it wide right with a three wood

That Finau though is a unit - can hear the ball being crunched when he hits it

And it’s always great watching Mickleson hitting it all over the place then superb rescue play

For someone who has often moaned about Woods and the coverage you seem to be tuning in and watching a lot of it? :eek::confused::blah:

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Genuine question Phil,what made you start watching The PGA tour again?

Or did you never actually stop watching it & it was one of your porkies to suit your “debate” at the the time?

For someone who has often moaned about Woods and the coverage you seem to be tuning in and watching a lot of it? :eek::confused::blah:
The irony! You two are having a pop a phil for only posting anti tiger stuff on this thread. Your point is why watch it if he annoys you so much. Irony being, why read & comment on Phil’s posts if they wind you up so much. Practice what you preach ?

D

Deleted member 1418

Nothing wrong with that Martin. I don't like Woods, and I think the PGA coverage is pants (not Sky's fault as they're taking US coverage) but I'm still watching it.

But totally understand all the hype over Woods this week- hopefully that will subside the more tournaments he plays in.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site

For someone who does nothing but moan about LP,you do seem to spend an awful lot of time following his posts. Put him on ignore and save some of your 20 daily posts..

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Nothing wrong with that Martin. I don't like Woods, and I think the PGA coverage is pants (not Sky's fault as they're taking US coverage) but I'm still watching it.

But totally understand all the hype over Woods this week- hopefully that will subside the more tournaments he plays in.

I don't see it subsiding at all especially if Woods stays fit and plays the planned schedule We're soon be on the Masters build up and the "can he", the hype once he gets a top twenty etc. If he misses a cut (and to be fair he's working his hardest to be around at the weekend) then they'll be the inevitable post mortem. Like it or not, and taking away the TV coverage which we all know Sky are largely handcuffed to for tour events at least, Woods is box office and they will milk it. That's surely a given and won't change anytime soon

Pin-seeker

Visit site
The irony! You two are having a pop a phil for only posting anti tiger stuff on this thread. Your point is why watch it if he annoys you so much. Irony being, why read & comment on Phil’s posts if they wind you up so much. Practice what you preach ?

Like you said The Rod he’s the biggest name in golf,that’s why he’s discussed so much & that’s why he gets so much coverage 😁

Not wound up at all pal,just chatting on a forum 👍🏻

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Like you said The Rod he’s the biggest name in golf,that’s why he’s discussed so much & that’s why he gets so much coverage 😁

Not wound up at all pal,just chatting on a forum 👍🏻
I’d love him to win the masters, imagine how much it would wind phil up :)

D

Deleted member 1418

I don't see it subsiding at all especially if Woods stays fit and plays the planned schedule We're soon be on the Masters build up and the "can he", the hype once he gets a top twenty etc. If he misses a cut (and to be fair he's working his hardest to be around at the weekend) then they'll be the inevitable post mortem. Like it or not, and taking away the TV coverage which we all know Sky are largely handcuffed to for tour events at least, Woods is box office and they will milk it. That's surely a given and won't change anytime soon

But what if he gets nowhere near a Top 20? Surely the obsession will have to end, particularly if he's getting spanked most weeks by those in the world's top 10?

Credit where credits due - he's doing far better than I expected this week scoring wise.

D

Deleted member 15344

I’d love him to win the masters, imagine how much it would wind phil up :)

Thank god that won’t happen - Sky would explode:rofl:

Some great Scramblibg from him at the moment - short game is sharp which is helping him - can see him getting to 1 Under

Last edited by a moderator:

Spear-Chucker

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Crossing my fingers for the old boy but his long game ain’t doing anything for him. Timing is lousy and it looks like he’s playing with Elvis’ hips :eek: